Ferrite Chokes

Comments

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    No worries Kerry, I'll being buying your speaker cables face to face, cash in hand, local pickup. :smiley:
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Hermitism wrote: »
    No worries Kerry, I'll being buying your speaker cables face to face, cash in hand, local pickup. :smiley:

This should require Special Badge!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    He clearly tried that

Where did he say that he contacted him via email? He said he tried to contact him via PM and then later on states that he initiated a PayPal dispute.

PM, Email, it’s all the same to me, if you have a for sale thread it’s your responsibility to keep up with it IMO, And he clearly has been using the tools to put this behind him, but like I said I know as well as others it will be handled, Mark can come off a little hard headed now and then, but he isn’t a thief... But I also understand motor’s frustration...

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Any chokes left? I'm in! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Thanks Kerry! Needed that one! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    GlennDog wrote: »
    Hermitism wrote: »

This should require Special Badge!

If someone can some in to my home and make it out alive, and without contracting some fungus from the biohazard that it is, they deserve more than a badge.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    kharp1 wrote: »
    If someone can some in to my home and make it out alive, and without contracting some fungus from the biohazard that it is, they deserve more than a badge.

Didn't realize Russ was in town.
  • kharp1
    tonyp063 wrote: »

Didn't realize Russ was in town.

He's not now, but, he's like a snail, he leaves a trail. And its slimy like a snails.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,042
    Has anyone seen my man Houdini lurking in the shadows?? I'm still waiting here and I see he also came to visit the Polk Forum earlier today even though he somehow overlooked his very own thread.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    I read your silly rant over almost nothing. You could have easily used email but would rather come here and only here as to try and gain what? Polk street cred?

I told you the day that you contacted me, that I’d pay you back, no problem. Didn’t get paid until today. Once it all posts it’ll easily be refunded to you. Amateur.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    It does there’s at least 3 ways to talk to me.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Toolfan66
    edited June 2019
    Entitlement comes to mind, and all over $20..
  • dorokusai
    Dave the original contact was not thru here.
  • motorstereo
    edited June 2019
    I read your silly rant over almost nothing.

Excuse me please; Apparently we live in different worlds; all I wanted was your items shipped to me unharmed and paid for such. Since this didn't occur I do believe I have a legitimate gripe with you

You could have easily used email but would rather come here and only here as to try and gain what? Polk street cred?

As was mentioned earlier in your fs thread Mark you chose to ignore my pm's and left me no choice. 2 ignored- unanswered pm's and one unanswered activity post to a former mod were enough for me. By your own post here clearly you knew there was a problem so it's up to you to straighten out the problem and contact me and I am not hard to find. As far as "Polk street cred" is concerned I happen to like coming here and have bought several items from the good members here. I think it's a basic common courtesy to publicly label a seller such as yourself. If I had this information about you beforehand we would not have done business.

I told you the day that you contacted me, that I’d pay you back, no problem. Didn’t get paid until today. Once it all posts it’ll easily be refunded to you. Amateur.

This isn't true. Never was there a mention of a refund in our pm exchange. Last pm from you was that you were "sorry for the delay in shipping" to which I said I was fine with. Other than that it was all about me paying you and nothing more. By the way what did happen to that elusive refund? It seems to have been misplaced once again. Mark if you have to wait till payday to refund a simple $21 transaction gone south then clearly you shouldn't be selling anything more than penny candy. "Amateur" yes sir you are correct in that description of me. Yes I am an amateur as this is my first paypal dispute and first time ever dealing with an evasive and dishonest seller.

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    How many more posts does this really need....well theres one more I guess. Geez o peez.
  • kharp1
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    How many more posts does this really need....well theres one more I guess. Geez o peez.

Doesn't mean you have to read it.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    edited June 2019

not my point.....so there are now at least 3 more comments which werent needed on this thread.
  • kharp1

not my point.....so there are now at least 3 more comments which werent needed on this thread.

I'll reference the Stellar 300 post where I mentioned Nahzi's in our forum that like to dictate where a thread goes. You didn't have to come back and click on the thread, yet you did. Then you decided to make a comment about unneeded comments. Is that a new level of ignorant?
  • motorstereo
    Sadly I wish I never had to make a comment here other than items received in good condition, all is well and thank you Mark. Unfortunately things did not turn out that way and I'm still waiting on that elusive refund from Black Magic Audio. Maybe next payday as this one seems to have come and gone.
  • Toolfan66
    edited June 2019
    Guess I was wrong about the thief part, not what I would expect from Mark, only takes a few seconds to refund someone these days... :(

And again $20?? C’mon Mark step up and make this right...
  • dorokusai
    I’m not sure why but my PayPal transfer has been in pending status since Saturday. Your original payment shows on hold, I imagine due to the dispute. When I try to send money it keeps doubling the amount. Let me contact them directly because I don’t understand.

Money sent. I apologize for the inconvenience as it was honestly unintentional.
  • motorstereo
    Refund received today and I consider this case closed.
  • dorokusai
    Like I said Brian, I’m not sure what changed from the time I tried to sort it out. It was errors on my side but I never said I’d not refund. All of it still shows pending and on hold for our deal.

If it ends up ending in a different way and you receive your purchase price, on top what I sent, just keep it as compensation for a weird set of circumstances.

Tool, I’m figuring it was drivers but I don’t recall the actual. At least it’s sewn up. I apologize.

Look gang, I’ve sold 550+ items on this forum. I’m sure not everything was gravy. I don’t rip ppl off especially when Polk was my employer for 10yrs but business always gets handled to fruition.

Keep Club Polk alive.

Regards,
    Mark
  • dorokusai
    I’m well aware of our Club Polk rules of Flea Market conduct. I wrote them and was approved by staff. It’s simply just an odd set of circumstances that I agree with response from active pundits that I should have been more closely involved. I’m on dozens of Polk hating websites and it was an oversight.

I have nothing else to say other than I’ve defended Polk almost everywhere and 25k posts on Club Polk and otherwise. I value the membership of this forum as paramount.

To think “entitled” comes into question is insulting to myself and Club Polk’s historically rabid loyalty amongst founding and later really solid membership.

All over $20. Ruins a relationship based on fellowship. I’ve attended every Polkfest aside from Ted’s. Hosted Polkfest at my own home. And a killer expo for Polk at 3 Capital Audiofests.

A disagreement over $20 destroys that idea. It’s been resolved but what has membership been doing?

I take full responsibility for the recent transaction with Moto. This should not take focus as your duty to support our personal level goal.

Let’s keep it tight and vintage membership is already planning Polkfest 2019. Stay tuned.
  • motorstereo
    If it ends up ending in a different way and you receive your purchase price, on top what I sent, just keep it as compensation for a weird set of circumstances.

Mark if any extra gets sent my way by mistake I will refund it to you the second I see it. What's showing now is what I paid you originally.
  • dorokusai
    Yeah on this side as well. Finally we’re square but please don’t eat my future baby. Solid man, I’m happy we can converse. Things like this need to be talked about openly. I may not agree with your approach but it’s perfectly fine and I’m glad you initiated the conversation. That’s why our Flea Market works.

Need some more chokes? Kidding. Just some brevity. I wish it had turned out better.

Mark