Ferrite Chokes

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,573
edited June 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have 2 for thick power cables and 3 for RCA. Check Wikipedia because it’s too much to type. YMMV.

$20 shipped.

CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• dorokusai
    059b2pnczoed.jpeg
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Would the larger ones fit over PS Audio ac5 cables ya think?
  • dorokusai
    I know they fit Signal Cable Magic Power...that’s a 10gauge 3 twisted pairs.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    If they're not spoken for I'll take them.
  • dorokusai
    SOLD. Thanks Moto.
  • motorstereo
    Well perhaps this will work, Mark. Please answer my pm's if you have internet access.
  • motorstereo
    @dorokusai perhaps this will work??? 2 unanswered pm's, 1 post in the activity section and now this is my second post here looking for you to contact me. Comeon Mark pm me and lets straighten this out as ignoring me isn't going to make the issue go away.
  • dorokusai
    Shipped Priority Mail last week at most. I’m not on here all the time. My direct email is public and easy to use see on PP man. Talk to me I’ll stay current.
  • dorokusai
    I’ll totally refund your entire purchase. I’ve shipped 100’s of Audio and High End items <10k for 20 years.

I’m not a ferrite shipper and even zero shakes issues, should of paid more attention. It was simple to me and...well whatever. I’ll send your refund ASAP and sorry for the late response.

d
  • motorstereo
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Shipped Priority Mail last week at most. I’m not on here all the time. My direct email is public and easy to use see on PP man. Talk to me I’ll stay current.

Mark; Paypal was my next and final option. You say you're not on here all the time.....but somehow you have over 25,000 posts!! As a seller here I'm thinking you should be readily available to answer pm's and not make someone chase you down as this isn't something that happened just yesterday.

Lesson learned on my part. You have my pp to; lets get this over with.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
    edited June 2019
    Motor ,
    Mark was a mod and worked for Polk that was when he rang up those posts many years ago.
    I'm not excusing him so please do not take it that way. Just the facts.
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • motorstereo
    ^^^^Thanks and completely understood pittdogg2; So that's even more reason that he must be well schooled in the alerts and how this site works. I get alerts sent to my inbox for a pm as I'm sure most here do as well. I also might add that I'm still waiting to wash my hands of this situation which I'm getting increasingly frustrated with. That would take roughly 2 minutes out of his busy day for him.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
    I had to shut off all alerts as they flood my in box. It is not like the vbulletin days where only once a day you would get an alert. It is a hot thread and you belong to any PM's you could rack up 70 alerts in an afternoon. no take that time 40 threads you have commented on.....

yea I get it Motor and yes I do agree.
  • motorstereo
    edited June 2019
    Paypal dispute started. Mark you need to contact me as I'm done chasing you around. and I will continue to post in this thread until this is settled. To think this is over a lousy $21.00 transaction is absurd. I am soooo thankful this wasn't for a big ticket item. Here's a pic of the busted chokes for anyone that's interested

Edited out pic because of address being listed

Post edited by motorstereo on
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,969
    Why do you people post addresses on here
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • motorstereo
    VR3 wrote: »
    Why do you people post addresses on here

Sorry it's the only pic I have of the broken chokes and I had no idea it would be an issue. FWIW he spelled my name wrong as well.
  • VR3
    I mean but why post any address? Just makes no sense, either way

Mark will make this right, don't worry
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • motorstereo
    ^^^^^^Agreed VR3........ this makes no sense. I'm really not "worried" about a lousy $21.00 transaction. But he should've resolved this several days ago or at least reached out to me soon after he knew there was a problem. I think it's sad that I should now have to file a dispute in addition to all the attempted contacts. Airing things out here seems to have gotten his attention though.
  • VR3
    Honestly, Mark is known to dissappear at times, some people do that. Wouldn't fret to much
  • motorstereo
    ^^^^^^^^Well "honestly" VR3 there would be lots of "fretting" on my part had this been a several hundred $$ transaction and he pulled his disappearing act. Thankfully because of this there's zero chance of that ever happening now.
  • motorstereo
    Chill??? Comeon really Clipdat??? I believe this has been a very civilized discussion so far. Of course it would help if we had input from a certain fellow who likes to pull disappearing acts instead of taking care of the issue at hand.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    His email address is listed in his profile. There was never a need for you to air this out in public.
  • Clipdat
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    He clearly tried that

Where did he say that he contacted him via email? He said he tried to contact him via PM and then later on states that he initiated a PayPal dispute.
  • motorstereo
    I used the method of contact we used when I bought these chokes so why should it be up to me to change things now???. That worked fine for the communication and payment and now it's not ok? This is a fs thread through the Polk Forum and I'll use what's already worked rather than attempt to chase him. He also knows there's a problem so it's not like it's a surprise.
  • Clipdat
    I’ll totally refund your entire purchase.

He already stated he would provide a refund. Who knows, maybe he's having a personal/family/medical emergency.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    I bet Dan's involved! :smiley:

I'M KIDDING! My noise filter rant was supposed to be funny, not malicious!
  • motorstereo
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I’ll totally refund your entire purchase.

He already stated he would provide a refund. Who knows, maybe he's having a personal/family/medical emergency.

Understood and that was my first thought to But it's been several days already and it takes a good 2 minutes to do the refund. How about if you send me my refund and then you can chase Houdini down??
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I will say that it once took Mark almost a year to refund a $40 purchase he never shipped, but he DID refund the money. It was just backup parts so I basically forgot about it, and I never posted anything on the forum because it was only $40. And when I used his email he responded and made it right. A little patience, love and understanding go a long ways...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer