Nice NAD C370 w remote, power cord and manual

UPDATED Not sure how to delete my other ad.
Nice NAD C370 120 w/ch integrated amp with original NAD system remote, power cord and copy of instruction manual.The NAD 370 received great reviews online and was EISA amp of the Year and Stereophile recommended gear list. Clipping power is about 170w/ch dynamically 275/8ohms 450 into 4/ ohms and puts out about 900w/ch into a 2ohm .
Unit is in real nice shape physically and works perfectly. Note the one small mark on the side edge. It also has been upgraded with an IEC socket for use with detachable power cords for your cord changing pleasure Cords make a difference .Has inputs for CD, Disc, Aux,Video and 2 tape decks. Has bass and treble controls with defeat. Can drive two sets of speakers and headphones and has 2 preamp outs with one that is variable via knob on the back by the jacks. Also can be used with the NAD LINK system .Asking $299 Thanks

Also have a C370 and C372 for parts or repair
5ew9okx6qp90.jpg
add2ktyjt7em.jpg
6qbp0urcefzi.jpg
a8bs9bz1wgd3.jpg
dyjol2hkgvra.jpg

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Why did I have to go and buy a new car!?!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Why is this not sold yet? This is a great performer with a TON of reserve capacity. Love the sound of these NAD integrated amps!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Why is this not sold yet? This is a great performer with a TON of reserve capacity. Love the sound of these NAD integrated amps!

If I had the extra scratch, they'd all be with me. You know I'm a NAD fanboy.