RTI 10's for sale

Getting a feeler if someone would be interested in MINT cherry rti10's. I am looking to step up to RTI A9's or LSMs. Not sure what they are worth, but I am realistic in that I know they aren't worth a ton. They are just very well kept and spotless units that I would like to see go to a good home so I can get some cash towards my upgrade. I live in south Florida and can deliver within reason. LMK if anyone is interested. Also would like to find a lead on LSMs if someone has a nice set.

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    As per forum rules.
    You need one hundred posts to sell anything here.
    Hang around.
    A lot of experience here.
    Before you know it you will be at one hundred posts and maybe you will have learned some ways to improve your system.
    We will also gladly help you spend your money in your journey down the rabbit hole.
    Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Besides 100 posts you are required to post a sales price.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    100$ shipped to Canada
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    $200 delivered to VA? Got you beat Willow.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"