RTI 10's for sale

Getting a feeler if someone would be interested in MINT cherry rti10's. I am looking to step up to RTI A9's or LSMs. Not sure what they are worth, but I am realistic in that I know they aren't worth a ton. They are just very well kept and spotless units that I would like to see go to a good home so I can get some cash towards my upgrade. I live in south Florida and can deliver within reason. LMK if anyone is interested. Also would like to find a lead on LSMs if someone has a nice set.

Comments

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 2,078
    As per forum rules.
    You need one hundred posts to sell anything here.
    Hang around.
    A lot of experience here.
    Before you know it you will be at one hundred posts and maybe you will have learned some ways to improve your system.
    We will also gladly help you spend your money in your journey down the rabbit hole.
    Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,175
    Besides 100 posts you are required to post a sales price.
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,573
    100$ shipped to Canada
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• jflail2jflail2 Posts: 2,879
    $200 delivered to VA? Got you beat Willow.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"