Looking for IC cables

Hey guys (and or gals) I just purchased up my first amplifier ever (Yay!!) This weekend and am waiting on it to show up. I am looking for some interconnects to hook up my denon avr x4300h to the parasound hca 2205a that i just picked up for the HT rig. (5.1 rti a7, csi a6, fxi a6). I was pointed towards the WTB section to look for some interconnect rca cables by Tonyb to see what I may find hidden in the closets of you fine folks. So let's see what you guys are willing to part with :-D
Thanks in advance!
Probably wouldn't hurt to upgrade the speaker wire from the lamp cords I'm currently using either so if you're trying to unload some extra that wouldn't hurt to mention as well :-)
(2) Rti A7's
(1) CSI A6
(2) FXi A6's
Denon AVR - X4300H
Monster 850i interconnects ( not sure what everyone hates about these - maybe my untrained ears are too innocent to know what's bad)
Parasound HCA2205A amplifier
Sony XBR65X900E TV

Comments

• Bgoodfella
    Bgoodfella Posts: 107
    On a side note, length a in the 3-6 ft range would work great
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Monster 850i interconnects ( not sure what everyone hates about these - maybe my untrained ears are too innocent to know what's bad)
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    I'll be parting with a 1M set of very nice RCA'S but might not have the replacement ropes for a couple of weeks. If you are patient I highly doubt the deal I'll have for you can be beat as Tonyb is one special cat. You can PM me for details if you have that patience I mentioned. If not Im sure something will surface!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Bgoodfella
    Consider me intrigued! Although I am not sure how to create a PM, only know how to respond to one
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    edited May 2019
    I would upgrade that lamp cord first. Bluejeans IC's have served me well and they are not too expensive.
  • Bgoodfella
    @tophatjohnny not sure if it worked or not but I just attempted to PM you. Let me know if it made it your way.
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • tophatjohnny
    Bgoodfella wrote: »
    @tophatjohnny not sure if it worked or not but I just attempted to PM you. Let me know if it made it your way.

All good. Shoukd like that!😊
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    Hit me up
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • DForeman
    DForeman Posts: 468
    I’ve got a pair of Signal Ultra speaker cables
    - 6ft, spades on both ends. Say $60 shipped. PM if interested.
    Parasound P5 Pre
    Marantz AV 7703 Pre/Pro
    Outlaw 7500 Amp
    Marantz SA14s1 SACD/CD
    Rega Planar 2 TT
    Polk Audio Speakers: LSiM 705 Fronts, LC65FX Surround, LSiM 704c
    Oppo BDP-103
  • Bgoodfella
    PM inbound -
    What would be the benefit between spade and banana plugs? Sorry I'm a total NOOB here
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • tophatjohnny
    edited May 2019
    Ok. Lots of choices. Spade connects are little u shaped ends that tighten down to the post. Some like them better. I guess I didn't read far enough that you were looking for speaker cables ss well? Best of luck and Im sure you will find some decent ones here.

THJ
  • DForeman
    DForeman Posts: 468
    Op also asked for speaker cable - see first post.
    Parasound P5 Pre
    Marantz AV 7703 Pre/Pro
    Outlaw 7500 Amp
    Marantz SA14s1 SACD/CD
    Rega Planar 2 TT
    Polk Audio Speakers: LSiM 705 Fronts, LC65FX Surround, LSiM 704c
    Oppo BDP-103
  • tophatjohnny
    Yes I'm seeing. I'm sure the OP will find some great ones here.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    mantis wrote: »
    Hit me up

Oh sure where were you at when I was asking about 2m King Cobra's ???
  • Bgoodfella
    DForeman wrote: »

Well I measured out what would be needed for the speakers and 6 ft will work for the left tower and center, but a little short for the right tower :-(
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    I can custom make you a set of ICs for the cost of supplies if you are interested; I have a roll of cable, so it would just be the lead time on you RCS connectors.
  • Bgoodfella
    I just received the hca 2205a this morning, I'm going to measure the actual lengths I need tonight when I drop it in place and can figure out what size cables I will need and I'll get back to you guys :-) thanks again for being so helpful!
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Bgoodfella wrote: »
    DForeman wrote: »

Well I measured out what would be needed for the speakers and 6 ft will work for the left tower and center, but a little short for the right tower :-(

Try to use the same length for each side.
  • Bgoodfella
    Does the center need to be the same as well? Or is it more of a concern for just the front left and rights?
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    In an ideal world, yes. However, I doubt if it matters for you at this stage. Just set the thing up, and start enjoying it.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    I would be far less concerned about a shorter center run than unequal right and left runs.
  • Bgoodfella
    ok cool thank you
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    If you haven't purchased them yet, helipilotdoug can build you some at the length you need. I am extremely pleased with the IC's I got from him.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Bgoodfella
    So I got my IC cables taken care of - thank you mantis! They are working well so far!
    (2) Rti A7's
    (1) CSI A6
    (2) FXi A6's
    Denon AVR - X4300H
    Sony XBR65X900E TV