Looking to buy MIT terminator2 interconnect cables

Options
As title says, need a pair in good shape. 3’ long would be ideal.

Thanks

Comments

• cortico
    cortico Posts: 587
    Options
    What would be a reasonable price for good shape MIT terminator 2 interconnects 10’ 15’ and 20’?
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,079
    Options
    10-20 feet of interconnects??? That's a very long run, not sure they even came in that length. I see some on Ebay, but those have to be super rare as I can't imagine running single ended I/C's that distance.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • cortico
    cortico Posts: 587
    Options
    thanks, I came across a package that includes several lengths 6', 10' 15' and 30' too. just figuring out for how much I could sell the longer runs. I think I will pass... it's difficult to find an application for long ons.