Looking to buy MIT terminator2 interconnect cables

As title says, need a pair in good shape. 3’ long would be ideal.

Thanks

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,839
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • corticocortico Posts: 583
    What would be a reasonable price for good shape MIT terminator 2 interconnects 10’ 15’ and 20’?
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,839
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • heiney9heiney9 Posts: 24,083
    10-20 feet of interconnects??? That's a very long run, not sure they even came in that length. I see some on Ebay, but those have to be super rare as I can't imagine running single ended I/C's that distance.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Plus DAC | MIT Shotgun S3 | MIT Z P/C's | updated SDA 1C| SQ Box Touch/Welbourne Labs P/S- Tubes add soul!
  • corticocortico Posts: 583
    thanks, I came across a package that includes several lengths 6', 10' 15' and 30' too. just figuring out for how much I could sell the longer runs. I think I will pass... it's difficult to find an application for long ons.