For sale - pair of Grills from SDA 2

Pair of grills I had acquired a long time ago from the forum for my SDA 2A’s as an extra set. The SDA’s are long gone and time for these grills to find a new home. Should fit 2B’s as well I believe. Good frames and quite presentable with a few imperfections in fabric. One corner has a small rub-through in the fabric that could be dabbed with a marker. $45 PayPal F&F plus actual shipping. 100 posts minimum and conus only. I would prefer local obviously Wisconsin or vicinity. Grills came in foam board as depicted and I’ll have to make up shipping cardboard etc so this won’t be tomorrow. Lol.

gh9y08fuspmo.jpeg
e5ng9i9cizd9.jpeg
Pjvwci44qicaa.jpeg
awrs0179ts0b9.jpeg
ofhrt2vuibxqbr.jpeg
qxlckfiobpr4.jpeg
wya10kxsy8xr.jpeg

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Karma time. I'm in Central Wisconsin and if anyone near me wants this pair of grills for a spare set or whatever PM me. I won't ship them but if it can be convenient we could meet and they will be yours for free. (For free I am not going too far out of my way. Lol. But I do travel to Madison often)
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I'm going to renew my offer to karma these grills to good standing Polkies, I won't ship them but if there is anyone in Wisconsin or vicinity who wants/needs a pair I travel to Madison often and will be in Fox Valley next week and sometimes go to Milwaukee, maybe towards Minneapolis .... lets see if we can hook up.