Lightman arrested in London?

nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
edited April 2019 in The Clubhouse
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065
    I don't know the gentleman myself, but I have read here that his wiki can leak.
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 723
    HA! :D
    2ch rig:Speakers: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress modsPreamplifier: Parasound P5Amplifier: Parasound A23CDP: Pioneer DV-563ACables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    He wasn't too happy getting dragged out of that posh suite, was he?

It seems when Trump gets good news about something concerning him, BIGGER news reigns over his good news. It just seems too coincidental to me. ;) It's happened for 2 1/2 years already. What's next?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    He will announce the end of the Korean War and the de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, and they will announce Cancer has been cured in all it's forms....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    There's a chance...for all three ;) Maybe in our lifetime too.

My wife has been raising thousands of $ for breast cancer research since I met her. She anxious to start up again already. She told me last night she needs to start again real soon. :)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    They will never cure cancer. Too much money in treatment.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Tony M wrote: »
    He wasn't too happy getting dragged out of that posh suite, was he?

It seems when Trump gets good news about something concerning him, BIGGER news reigns over his good news. It just seems too coincidental to me. ;) It's happened for 2 1/2 years already. What's next?

LOL.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,739
    edited April 2019
  • Tony M
    audioluvr wrote: »

That's my thought about it too. I've mentioned the Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon to my wife. Years and years and millions and millions. Does anybody know if a cure was discovered? Or at least some form of prevention or partial cure? I hope there was some progress after the millions donated for research.

And how about our government. I'll bet there's been millions and millions given as grants for research also.

Back to Julian Assange. Tucker mentioned a great point last night.

Obama stopped Chelsey Manning's prison term just as it began. The a**h**e who stole the government records and more than likely got people killed from that theft, gets a little slap on the wrist.

Assange's release of those DNC records is probably why the Gov. finally went after him. Remember now, the DNC didn't let the FBI ( supposedly) take hold of their server to determine WHO hacked it. Why the heck didn't the DNC want to know who hacked their servers?!

Remember the connection of Trump's glee from Assange putting those corruption exposing DNC records out?

I'll bet this is the next "get a corrupt connection with trump" plan G. (by now).

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    audioluvr wrote: »

Actually, I think the heterogeneity of the disease(s) will preclude a "cure" in the generally accepted sense of the word.

I worked on a number of anti-cancer therapeutics over the course of my career, FWIW.