Dreadnought Case Interest Check...

13»

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,307
    When would you like to collect payment sir? I would be fine sending $$ now if need be, to help you cover expenses...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    I agree, I'll send payment whenever you'd like especially if it helps cover material cost.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    I appreciate it, but no need, these will be done and ready sometime next week..
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    Thanks for all you do Larry.
  • Osarion
    Osarion Posts: 180
    If you have any left over I'll take one as well.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    Very nice work.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Thanks for all you do Larry.

I second that.
  • Can't wait till they're done, thanks for all the hard work Larry
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Yep thanks Larry appreciate all you do for the community.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Got mine today in the mail! Nice work Larry! Come on Avel Lindberg!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus