My polk audio magnifi one 240w sound bar with wireless subwoofer BROKE!!!

Hi,
I live in Mongolia. And bought "polk audio magnifi one 240w sound bar with wireless subwoofer" on
Order Number: A2019011309281042718
Order Date: 01/13/2019
Model: Magnifi One x System
Serial Number: AM8114091844787
from Adorama website.
When it came to Mongolia after days off shipping on 01/29/2019 i picked up the package to setup it wouldn't work. After plugging out/in "power" and push the reset button it finally worked. That wasn't a big deal, I was glad that it worked. "fwew no shipping damage luckily i thought"

After that it worked fine. Sometimes when I connect my phone or notebook with bluethooth it sounded ridiculous, very very bad. What i mean with bad mean is very very cracking sound, like damaged soundbar. I thought it was an issue with the bluethooth device on the soundbar. Sometimes it was ok.
But yesterday night on 1/27/2019 2.30am in the middle of the night it made "some weird noise came two times from the soundbar" like something fell on the floor I thought. The Soundbar was turned off but was plugged into the wall. "had electricity"
I got up because of the noise saw to my tv "thats where my soundbar was" no light was coming out of the soundbar for safety I unplugged "electricity" the device slept. Tomorrow morning I got up plugged the soundbar it was dead. I attached a picture please see " it smells something like burned cables"
No lights no nothing. But the subwoofer has lights. I guess it's ok.

Like I said above I don't live in the States, shipping was very very expensive. I thought Polk American Brand "very good" saw reviews was good that was the reason why I bought,
but I'm very upset now with this product that it worked only almost a month :(
I paid for the shipment 90$ us dollars "from US to mongolia" if I ship it back to the US it would cost me "arround ~260$ us dollars" I'm very very upset and sad :((((

I have registered my product on your website but unfortunately I can not find it.
What should I do??? please help give me any advice
Thank you for the answer
Best
Djorj Doyod from Mongolia5gqflb4jdapb.jpg

Best Answers

• djorj
    djorj Posts: 4
    Answer ✓
    Hi Kim
    My system has been replaced by Polk.
    I have a new soundbar now. Everything works now.
    Thank you for the help.

Answers