Anyone heard of or using these ic's?

I picked these up the other day. So far i am very impressed. They sound much better than the AQ Big Sur they replaced.
9ranwoy87fg7.jpg
Denon AVR X4200W
Parasound A23 amplifier
Parasound A23 amplifier
LG 65" Ultra HD4k
LG 4kBR - UP970
Denon DVM 4800
Denon DP 3000 turntable
Saec 308sx tonearm w/
Dynavector 10x5 cart
NAD pp 4 Phono Preamp
MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
Polk SDA 1C's modded
Polk RTiA 7's
Polk CSi A6
Polk RTiA 3's
Polk 80F/X-RT
Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
Infinity bu2 sub
"The early Klingon gets the Gagh"

Comments

• TEAforONETEAforONE Posts: 47
    They look like well made cables. I took a look at their website,no pricing. Maybe,like the old saying goes,if you have to ask,you can't afford it!
    First Watt,Monarchy Audio,Aric Audio,Promitheus Audio,Pro-Ject,Hornshoppe,Nola,HSU,Onkyo.
  • msgmsg Posts: 4,834
    Interesting. Where'd you find them?
    I saw the Accusound website, but those say "Made for AVT [RX?]" by Accusound"
    I disabled signatures.
  • ManticoreManticore Posts: 341
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    They look like well made cables. I took a look at their website,no pricing. Maybe,like the old saying goes,if you have to ask,you can't afford it!

The build quality is very good. They are well made cables and have a nice firm grip when plugging them in. They have a really nice sound to them, very detailed. A definite upgrade over the Big Sur ic i was using. These run about $220 for the 1m length.
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    NAD pp 4 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk RTiA 7's
    Polk CSi A6
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
  • ManticoreManticore Posts: 341
    msg wrote: »
    Interesting. Where'd you find them?
    I saw the Accusound website, but those say "Made for AVT [RX?]" by Accusound"

I found these at my local mom/pop style av store in NH. They carry, Accusound, Audioquest, Audience, Nordost, Tributaries cables. I looked at the web site also * did not see these. Maybe new old stock or just a new product not listed. I will ask the owner next time i see him.
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    NAD pp 4 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk RTiA 7's
    Polk CSi A6
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
  • headrottheadrott Posts: 5,424
    Heard of the brand, but never heard the cables.

What price level are the AVT Rx compared to their other models? $220 isn't crazy expensive, but not cheap either. How do they compare (price wise) to the Big Sur IC's you replaced with these?
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee