$4.99 CD sale at Barnes&Noble.com

Lots to choose from, should have something for everyone.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/499-cd-sale/_/N-rqd
If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Comments

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,491
    Woot!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Thanks!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mmm LOTS of Linda Ronstadt, now that's my kinda sale.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • reverb
    reverb Posts: 67
    Nice! Thanks for the tip.
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Picked several up Saturday.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I looked at all 500+ Cds last night. I could've spent 200.00 for sure. But I didn't. :#

I did see some Dire straights Cds I'd like to get though. A Mark knopfler Cd or two also.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    One of the CD’s I bought- Billy Joel “Songs in the Attic”- is defective. The third track won’t play. Looked at the back of the disc and it appears to have something in the coating. I cleaned it and it still won’t come off or play. First time I have bought a bad disc in the 33 years I have been buying them. Not worth the effort to return a $5 disc.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    simm wrote: »
    One of the CD’s I bought- Billy Joel “Songs in the Attic”- is defective. The third track won’t play. Looked at the back of the disc and it appears to have something in the coating. I cleaned it and it still won’t come off or play. First time I have bought a bad disc in the 33 years I have been buying them. Not worth the effort to return a $5 disc.

Might be worth a shot to give them a call. I had a defective disc sent from Amazon and they sent me a new one without me returning the defective disc.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden