$4.99 CD sale at Barnes&Noble.com

Lots to choose from, should have something for everyone.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/499-cd-sale/_/N-rqd
If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Comments

• MilitoMilito Posts: 935
    Thanks!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • mmm LOTS of Linda Ronstadt, now that's my kinda sale.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • reverbreverb Posts: 68
    Nice! Thanks for the tip.
  • simmsimm Posts: 511
    Picked several up Saturday.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,027
    I looked at all 500+ Cds last night. I could've spent 200.00 for sure. But I didn't. :#

I did see some Dire straights Cds I'd like to get though. A Mark knopfler Cd or two also.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • simmsimm Posts: 511
    One of the CD’s I bought- Billy Joel “Songs in the Attic”- is defective. The third track won’t play. Looked at the back of the disc and it appears to have something in the coating. I cleaned it and it still won’t come off or play. First time I have bought a bad disc in the 33 years I have been buying them. Not worth the effort to return a $5 disc.
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 4,246
    simm wrote: »
    One of the CD’s I bought- Billy Joel “Songs in the Attic”- is defective. The third track won’t play. Looked at the back of the disc and it appears to have something in the coating. I cleaned it and it still won’t come off or play. First time I have bought a bad disc in the 33 years I have been buying them. Not worth the effort to return a $5 disc.

Might be worth a shot to give them a call. I had a defective disc sent from Amazon and they sent me a new one without me returning the defective disc.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden