$4.99 CD sale at Barnes&Noble.com

decaldecal Posts: 3,140
Lots to choose from, should have something for everyone.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/499-cd-sale/_/N-rqd
If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.

Comments

• SIHABSIHAB Posts: 652
    Woot!
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 362
    Thanks!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, VTF-2 MK5, Signature S55, S30, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, AudioQuest Type 4 Speaker Cable, AudioQuest Black Mamba II Interconnects, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Sony 65" 900F.
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,022
    mmm LOTS of Linda Ronstadt, now that's my kinda sale.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • reverbreverb Posts: 68
    Nice! Thanks for the tip.
  • simmsimm Posts: 461
    Picked several up Saturday.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 7,417
    I looked at all 500+ Cds last night. I could've spent 200.00 for sure. But I didn't. :#

I did see some Dire straights Cds I'd like to get though. A Mark knopfler Cd or two also.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • simmsimm Posts: 461
    One of the CD’s I bought- Billy Joel “Songs in the Attic”- is defective. The third track won’t play. Looked at the back of the disc and it appears to have something in the coating. I cleaned it and it still won’t come off or play. First time I have bought a bad disc in the 33 years I have been buying them. Not worth the effort to return a $5 disc.
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,868
    simm wrote: »
    One of the CD’s I bought- Billy Joel “Songs in the Attic”- is defective. The third track won’t play. Looked at the back of the disc and it appears to have something in the coating. I cleaned it and it still won’t come off or play. First time I have bought a bad disc in the 33 years I have been buying them. Not worth the effort to return a $5 disc.

Might be worth a shot to give them a call. I had a defective disc sent from Amazon and they sent me a new one without me returning the defective disc.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden