FS. ClearAudio Stradivari V2 MC Cartridge

Up for sale is my ClearAudio Stradivari V2. It is perfect in every respect and has fewer than 15hours of use. Only reason for selling is that it has been replaced by the Goldfinger V2.

This cartridge is an excellent performer, fast and articulate. It reveals details that lay hidden within the grooves better than many pick-ups that cost much more than this one. The Strad lists new at 4000.00 on Music Direct, and sells on Audiogon for 2400.00. I got a nice deal on this one and also on the Goldfinger, so I will pass on the good fortune and ask only 1150.00 shipped, PayPal FnF. Must have over 100 posts.

nx666fsqocsf.jpeg
cidngpe4bzwr.jpeg
22oaave4u8x9.jpeg
b73nadxayz4b.jpeg
cdebcwwxxums.jpeg
9yyak7nu02ib.jpeg
h6b9176jyf0z.jpeg
p6fbrx7vdw9i.jpeg
i978o0ranugl.jpeg
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Bump...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Hi,

I’m insterested, but don’t have the 100 post you are asking for. I found your post on hifishark and just registered to be able to communicate. Contact me if not a limitation.

Regard,
  • nooshinjohn
    Please tag this one as sold...

• Hi,
    Is the cartridge still available?
    Bill
  • nooshinjohn
    Please read the thread. The post above yours states clearly that this is sold.

• ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,553
    You seem to be a big vague...

Is this still for sale?

:p
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    Indeed it is Billyboybill it's headed my way and I'm very much looking forward to my first venture into the MC cartridge world
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Yeah but is this still for sale?
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    ^^^^^Perhaps someday........if I find a smoking deal on a Goldfinger; until thenbvwq7zg1knc1.png