What Are You Listening To?

Comments

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 10,662
    High 80s to low 90s. After I get a buzz on I will turn it up.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin S1 - X1 power supply
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    Marilyn Manson. The Nobodies.

guyv351yarks.png
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • SIHABSIHAB Posts: 735
    1j6p3oca4mtn.jpg
    Tom Petty. Jammin Me.

s4wm1ia9wxec.png
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,907
    The demo reel for the songs of The Beatles White Album. Just a couple acoustic guitars and the band playing at George Martin's house with a 4 track recorder.

Beautiful recording that takes you inside the music and the relationships within the band like no other recording I have heard to date.
    murp8bltg4px.jpg

Hate to quote myself on this one, but imagine being invited to sit and listen to the four lads while they played a few songs never heard by anyone, with a fire pit burning outside and everybody drinking and having fun. That's exactly what this album feels like. It's a good time had by all, and it is such an intimate look inside their creative world that you feel like you are hanging out with friends.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Richard Thompson 'Rumor and Sigh' CD purchased from the cheapo section...
  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 6,725
    so8o48ka8mkl.jpg
    Poison- Native Tounge
    Featuring Ritchie Kotzen
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 6,865
    wgkl4xqzvtmq.jpeg

Leonard Cohen • The Future
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
    kdn7z5ktv8tv.jpg
    cyvkeoyhki30.jpeg

The John Butler Trio • Sunrise Over Sea
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

ugo2ha04gfyj.jpeg

Tangerine Dream • Journey Through A Burning Brain (Anthology)
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• verbverb Posts: 5,558
    Juno Reactor - Shango! @Clipdat loving the long version of Masters of the Universe!
    v8jy391k8t85.jpg
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Bottlehead SEX 2.1 Integrated Amp, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    Spares VTL 2.5 Pre, EAR 834L Pre, Rotel RC1580 Pre, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Carver TFM35x Amp, (2) Dayens Ampino Integrated, (2) SDA 1C's, Monitor 10's, Monitor 5Jr's, Polk TSi200's, Rega RP1 TT, Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,216
    I like Nitrogen part 1 and 2!
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,869
    The demo reel for the songs of The Beatles White Album. Just a couple acoustic guitars and the band playing at George Martin's house with a 4 track recorder.

Beautiful recording that takes you inside the music and the relationships within the band like no other recording I have heard to date.
    murp8bltg4px.jpg

What’s the best way to get ahold of the Esher Sessions? I heard seven of the cuts are on Anthology 3 but I also heard The Esher Sessions themselves are hard to get with good SQ. Do they come with the new Deluxe 50th Anniversary stuff
    ?
    v9t0p6hyrh6a.jpeg

Steely Dan • Gold
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Happy birthday Graham Nash!
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 709
    Streaming my Apple Music "Chill" list via ATV and through my AVR and 703's. Just hooked up my new Type 4's and wanted to check them out.
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
    dahwdr4zwucq.jpeg

The Hollies • Hollies
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Pink Floyd live at Wembley stadium 1974
    edited February 2
    zd1wtg4xtu3f.jpeg

The Lovin’ Spoonful • Everything Playing
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,216
    1200x630wp.png
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    zku0x5ju3dpo.jpeg

Electric Wizard • Dopethrone
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

US vinyl;
    tewew78di1lw.jpg
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 7,576
    edited February 2
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    zku0x5ju3dpo.jpeg

I just saw this album listed in a list of all time great stoner albums. Is it a good one for that? I just went to YouTube and although there are some great long rifts...the grunge rock doesn't do it for me. Sounded a little like "Iron Man" at times which I do like a lot.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    vinyl;
    k7eo49cdc3oy.jpg
    Currently, it is Metal time, on random shuffle.

dic34q5jm9up.png
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    60 years ago today the plane went down in the Iowa cornfield that killed Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper, and Richie Valens. Just days before, the young Bob Dylan saw his idol Buddy Holly at the Duluth Armory. The band was forced to travel in an old school bus with no heater to Green Bay, Wisconsin from Duluth in sub-zero weather. The drummer was hospitalized. After a show in Iowa, Buddy couldn’t take it anymore and got a small plane to take him and a couple of the guys to the next show. Two minutes after takeoff it crashed in the cornfield killing everyone
    zd1wtg4xtu3f.jpeg

The Lovin’ Spoonful • Everybody’s Playin’
    Tony M wrote: »
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    zku0x5ju3dpo.jpeg

I just saw this album listed in a list of all time great stoner albums. Is it a good one for that? I just went to YouTube and although there are some great long rifts...the grunge rock doesn't do it for me. Sounded a little like "Iron Man" at times which I do like a lot.

I like it and it does remind me of Black Sabbath at times. I probably wouldn’t have bought it except it was only $2. If you have a Spotify account all their albums are there.
    Would I buy more of their albums if I found them cheap enough ?? Yes I would
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

s55mqmk50tol.jpeg

Caravan • If I Could Do It All Over Again, I’d Do It All Over You
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

ikzqdz91os56.jpeg

Buddy’s Baddest • The Best Of Buddy Guy