Hey Polk folk, how would I go about receiving pms?

Hey guys, new to the form, I understand you have to have 100 posts to post to the classified section, do you need a certain amount of posts to send or receive private messages?

Best Answer

Answers

• HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,263
    7aibabtsgyx7.jpg
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline Mk3 x7 | Sanus UF30 | OC703 Panels

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | OC703 Panels
  • Thank you so much, it seems the older I get, the more obvious things I seem to miss in life 🙄
    I just sent you one so you'll know how it works.
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline Mk3 x7 | Sanus UF30 | OC703 Panels

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | OC703 Panels
  • DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,431
    The correct answer depends on whether you are a man or a woman.
    "So hot it burns Mice!"~DK
    "Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
    "Knowledge, without understanding, is a path to failure."~DK
    "Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
  • reverbreverb Posts: 68
    edited January 31
    New here too so helpful to me as well. Thanks!
    reverb wrote: »
    New here too so helpful to me as well. Thanks!
    Welcome! This would be a really cool picture for you to use as your avatar (picture next to your screen name). It represents reverb.

77zrgjknwhqh.jpg

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,252

You can get a 30 day vacation for talking like that.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,252
    Hey guys, new to the form, I understand you have to have 100 posts to post to the classified section, do you need a certain amount of posts to send or receive private messages?

10 posts.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,431
    F1nut wrote: »

You talk like vacations are a bad thing. Welcome back.
    "So hot it burns Mice!"~DK
    "Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
    "Knowledge, without understanding, is a path to failure."~DK
    "Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,591
    F1nut wrote: »

You talk like vacations are a bad thing. Welcome back.

Depends on what island they send you to. Didn't work out so well for that fella in the Indian ocean location.