Options
2»

Comments

• villian
    villian Posts: 412
    edited June 2014
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Funniest part is he is the only one who thinks he's in the right. Pathetic, really.

This is a buy, sell, trade thread right? West Des Moines must not teach very good reading comprehension skills, as evidenced.
    Too many good quotes to list..waiting for some fresh ammo. :)
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And yet you're here ****ting on his threat just as much, if not more. You read and comprehend about as well as you preach. But it is OK...you are doing a wonderful job of digging your own hole. It must be a sad world you live in to be so threatened by my presence.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • villian
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And yet you're here ****ting on his threat just as much, if not more. You read and comprehend about as well as you preach. But it is OK...you are doing a wonderful job of digging your own hole. It must be a sad world you live in to be so threatened by my presence.

The difference is that I'm not the one stirring the pot and trashing this thread
  • ZLTFUL
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Keep telling yourself that, cupcake.

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So what is the state of this sale?
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • chefkungfu
    chefkungfu Posts: 638
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey Mantis, I'm not sure if you're referring to me but the RT5K is already here and hooked up!
    My SRT's will be here by Wed. I spoke with the seller earlier today, he was indeed the original owner and everything functions as intended! He just has to locate that control box....
    FT
    SRT Seismic System with dual PSW1200's
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    edited June 2014
    Options
    chefkungfu wrote: »
    Hey Mantis, I'm not sure if you're referring to me but the RT5K is already here and hooked up!
    My SRT's will be here by Wed. I spoke with the seller earlier today, he was indeed the original owner and everything functions as intended! He just has to locate that control box....
    FT
    Cool man
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • HTguru1982
    HTguru1982 Posts: 1,066
    edited June 2014
    Options
    villian wrote: »
    Thanks! Shoot..I could care less about the idiots mucking up the board, they just can't admit to being total hypocrites..but that's conversation for another thread (Which, unlike others..I will gladly accept!).

Hmmm, if I remember right, it was you who used this thread, a "buy, sell, trade thread", to attack other forum members. "Idiots", "hypocrites". Or did you completely forgot about that post?
    The difference is that I'm not the one stirring the pot and trashing this thread

Idiot and hypocrite, indeed.
    Display: Sony 42" LCD
    Sources: Harman Kardon DVD-27,
    Panasonic DMP-BDT110 blu ray player
    AVR: Sony STR-DA2400ES
    Amps: Sonance Sonamp 260(fronts),
    Kenwood KM-894(surrounds)
    Fronts: NHT 2.5
    Center: NHT VS-1.2A
    Surrounds: NHT Super One
    Subwoofer: SVS PB10-ISD
  • villian
    edited June 2014
    Options
    HTguru1982 wrote: »
    Hmmm, if I remember right, it was you who used this thread, a "buy, sell, trade thread", to attack other forum members. "Idiots", "hypocrites". Or did you completely forgot about that post?

Idiot and hypocrite, indeed.

That was well after ZLT had come in here trolling this thread. I have better things to do than hunt people down in the bst section. Regardless you're now following his footsteps.. So congrats. Can we seriously get back to the topic at hand? What's the status of the 5k?
  • ZLTFUL
    edited June 2014
    Options
    That was well after ZLT had come in here trolling this thread. I have better things to do than hunt people down in the bst section. Regardless you're now following his footsteps.. So congrats. Can we seriously get back to the topic at hand? What's the status of the 5k?

Obviously, you haven't read a single post besides mine in this thread or you would have seen that chefkungfu has purchased the 5k. Not trolling? Indeed. Try a little reading comprehension, cupcake.

• chefkungfu
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey guys, I did buy Gatecrasher's RT5K!!! It arrived safe and sound & is now hooked up! It's my second one, in addition to that RT5K
    I also purchased an SRT, which I'm expecting by Wed, or Fri.. It's in good shape, the seller had it stored in his warehouse and had not been used for a couple of years! (original owner) He just wanted to make a quick sale to move them, that's when I presented my offer!
    Frank.
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • ZLTFUL
    edited June 2014
    Options
    chefkungfu wrote: »
    Hey guys, I did buy Gatecrasher's RT5K!!! It arrived safe and sound & is now hooked up! It's my second one, in addition to that RT5K
    I also purchased an SRT, which I'm expecting by Wed, or Fri.. It's in good shape, the seller had it stored in his warehouse and had not been used for a couple of years! (original owner) He just wanted to make a quick sale to move them, that's when I presented my offer!
    Frank.

Happy for ya man. Between the RTs and the SRT, I want to come watch movies at your place! Hehe. Congrats again on the great pickups.

• villian
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Obviously, you haven't read a single post besides mine in this thread or you would have seen that chefkungfu has purchased the 5k. Not trolling? Indeed. Try a little reading comprehension, cupcake.

The fact that you decided to muck this up and that gatecrasher has 2 complete other 5k's, various parts, and that chef has another 5k and was getting an SRT made things slightly confusing to say the least. Nice troll though..
  • chefkungfu
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey ZLTFUL, Thank you man!!
    I'm building up a collection... I've wanted this stuff for many years and now I'm putting stuff together! I know there are newer speakers out there, but I just like this particular line!
    You're more than welcome to come over for a cook-out and a good movie! But, S.FL is a long ways, If you ever make it down here, PM me.
    When the SRT's get here, I'll post pictures and reveal how much I acquired them for!
    Happy for ya man. Between the RTs and the SRT, I want to come watch movies at your place! Hehe. Congrats again on the great pickups.
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • chefkungfu
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey villian, no harm done!! It's all good, just texts lost in translation, miscommunications, no worries!
    I've literally been searching for the right deal on an SRT for more than a decade! I know it's crazy, but finally I found one for a good price! Good shape original owner, just some scratches.. no big deal that's an easy fix!
    FT
    The fact that you decided to muck this up and that gatecrasher has 2 complete other 5k's, various parts, and that chef has another 5k and was getting an SRT made things slightly confusing to say the least. Nice troll though..
    RT5000 x 2
    RT2000p
    CS400i
    CS350-LS
    LS F/X
    PSW650
    PSW1000 w/Dayton SPA1000
    DSW MicroPro 4000
    Adcom amps
    Pioneer Elite SC-89
    PS4
    XBOX One
    MIT Interconnects
    BJC
  • djclongisland
    Options
    I'm not really looking to separate this system. I do have another CS1000p, a pair of RT3000 satellites, and a pair of f/x1000 that are not part of the three complete RT5000 systems I currently own that I may consider parting with next.

I know it’s an old post, any chance you still have the cs1000p?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,583
    Options
    I'm not really looking to separate this system. I do have another CS1000p, a pair of RT3000 satellites, and a pair of f/x1000 that are not part of the three complete RT5000 systems I currently own that I may consider parting with next.

Dude flamed out and got himself banned, he can't hear nor answer you...
  • djclongisland
    Options

[/quote]

Dude flamed out and got himself banned, he can't hear nor answer you...[/quote]
    Oh bummer