Greggwatson

No results for How do I reset omni sb1 plus? Somehow it has started turning itself on and off every few minutes, with the WIFI light fast flashing then slow again. cannot control sound bar. Any ideas?.

Answers

• HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,385
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | OC703 Panels

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | OC703 Panels
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    I'll ask about this for you.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    Someone from Polk will contact you via email.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • Thanks, appreciated.
  • rjs6044rjs6044 Posts: 2
    edited February 2
    Hold down the button on the back until you hear 3 separate audible tones. It takes about 15-30 seconds for it to cycle through the beeps then let it power back up and then search for it again like you're adding a new speaker.