joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Morning @pumpkinman !
    Great album to start a Sunday!
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    kwcquya4w3h4.jpeg

Led Zeppelin • House Of The Holy

Good album and more nice vintage gear you have there.
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Morning @pumpkinman !
    Great album to start a Sunday!

Good morning Joe,
    After being hammered with a bad head cold for the last week,it’s good to be up and have Zeppelin playing.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • pumpkinman
    indyhawg wrote: »
    kwcquya4w3h4.jpeg

Led Zeppelin • House Of The Holy

Good album and more nice vintage gear you have there.

Good morning,

I do have a few nice pieces. I have more Sansui than anything else.
    Would love a G-9000 but with the cost of those units nowadays it’s not gonna happen anytime soon.

lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    d50g7fyq5qqr.jpeg

Led Zeppelin • Presence
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman
    bykv0capev88.jpeg

Judas Priest • Defenders of the Faith
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,494
    Usual Sunday fare for me.
    Genesis/A Trick of the Tail ATCO 38101-2 made in Japan
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    d50g7fyq5qqr.jpeg

Led Zeppelin • Presence

One of my favorites
  • SIHAB
    Roxy Erickson 'True Love Cast Out All Evil' CD
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • SIHAB
    xor3nknmmjoq.jpg
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    kxan44kqlk5r.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • SIHAB
  • nooshinjohn
    41ru5hifwlii.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    80izuplz1z95.jpg

• displayname
    displayname Posts: 1,126
    Picked up M83 "Hurry up, we're dreaming" today. First time hearing it on something other than earbuds, and it was well worth the purchase.
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Cambridge CXC / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs
  • nooshinjohn
    8dtdo6gmhnaj.jpg

• pumpkinman
    xlgxzf65k2xt.jpeg

Justin Hayward • All The Way
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• SIHAB
    Woke up this mornin' got myself some coffee
    la5iao7d3ndd.jpg
    from the best of fat box
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    91FoPVKSqjL._SY355_.jpg

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SIHAB
    The Climax Blues Band Plays On LP. Some serious blues that I missed first time
    around.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    kxan44kqlk5r.jpg

I have only heard one system/set of speakers get the tone/texture of Kenny's voice right on the song, "Lady"

I'll be damned if I remember any of the gear but I still recall to the inth degree exactly how that system sounded on that song. Specifically when he sang the word, "Lady". It just got it right. Of all the systems I have heard since then? None even come close. Million dollar rigs to cheap garage rigs, nothing even comes close.

I am still looking for that sound signature.....will probably never find it though.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • nooshinjohn
    You need to hear it on my setup one of these days. The Pass X0.2 does things that left me in awe. you can hear a flutist do a double breath, and fingers lift off and depress that valves. The vibrato in the voices of back up singers. And yes... you can smell the whiskey on George Jones' breath if he leans into the mic just right.

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Digging this new Grado cart I got. The synergy with my system is fantastic, getting lost in some Santana.

hqugghy5u2tl.jpeg
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • nooshinjohn
    1qj6xo2yncvj.jpg