Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    AD killing it for the Rams...what up Oline
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Go Dallas!!

Yeah, go golfing! :'(
  • txcoastal1
    9vf6gamx6asq.gif
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• krazypolk
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    9vf6gamx6asq.gif

That looks like the Dallas swiss cheese defense. Hahaha! :D:D:D:D:D
  • krazypolk
    Looks like all the Texas fans have checked out, I wonder why. Hope it ain't cus of lil ole me. o:)
  • rs3wtettg8qv.gif
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • txcoastal1
    Well, they gave it a shot...Congrats Rams fans

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Rams are just a better team, on both sides of the ball. Least tonight they were.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • krazypolk
    Did you guys see that punk crybaby Cooper trying to fight the Rams after they lost? He should have played with that same fire maybe it wudve made a difference. What a sore loser punk.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Both of the Cowboy lines looked really bad, I don't think Cooper was the problem.

The Ram's corner said something to Cooper he didn't like.

Congrats Rams.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • krazypolk
    edited January 2019
    Milito wrote: »
    Both of the Cowboy lines looked really bad, I don't think Cooper was the problem.

The Ram's corner said something to Cooper he didn't like.

Congrats Rams.

None of the Rams players wanted to fight with him. But you're probably right about the Rams cornerback telling him something. It might have been something like, go back to Dallas loser! B)

To the victors go the spoils.
  • Or good game buddy.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    edited January 2019
    How bout dem Raiders...playing golf

Aren’t they playing in the Ty-D-Bowl this weekend? I heard it’s being sponsored by Charmin, and the halftime show is Justin Bieber.

Headline.....

Raiders Get Flushed in Ty-D-Bowl Stinker

sb66wto5q6qh.jpeg

Derek Carr floats a t u r d in one of his three interceptions on the day,
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • CoolJazz
    CoolJazz Posts: 569
    I'm just not sensing the compassion you'd think you'd see for the homeless!

Maybe some helping hands for the downtrodden.....Ha...ha....ha....

CJ

Go Chefs!!!!
    A so called science type proudly says... "I do realize that I would fool myself all the time, about listening conclusions and many other observations, if I did listen before buying. That’s why I don’t, I bought all of my current gear based on technical parameters alone, such as specs and measurements."
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    CoolJazz wrote: »
    Go Chefs!!!!
    Yeah, the Chefs are really.....cooking. :o
  • txcoastal1
    edited January 2019
    Can we have at least 1 competitive challenge this weekend. The games this weekend have pretty much been decided by the end of the 1st half.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    It’s like the loosing teams all borrowed the Raiders playbook.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • krazypolk
    Can we have at least 1 competitive challenge this weekend. The games this weekend have pretty much been decided by the end of the 1st half.

Either some teams are good enough to keep it close or they're not. The chargers came in pretty hot but got torched regardless. The Cowgirls shouldn't have made it this far but they did. Their defense got exposed for the frauds which they are. In the playoffs you typically get what you deserve. Nothing more nothing less.

Reaction!
  • txcoastal1
    edited January 2019
    krazypolk wrote: »

Either some teams are good enough to keep it close or they're not. The chargers came in pretty hot but got torched regardless. The Cowgirls shouldn't have made it this far but they did. Their defense got exposed for the frauds which they are. In the playoffs you typically get what you deserve. Nothing more nothing less.

Reaction!

Haha young, but not frauds :)

As far as reaction....not much out of me so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere

I know that the "Cowboys" have a mediocre QB, a mediocre receiving core, and a young defense

So who's your team
    2mmihbfbs3ol.gif

• krazypolk

Reaction!

As far as reaction....not much out of me so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere

I know that the "Cowboys" have a mediocre QB, a mediocre receiving core, and a young defense

So who's your team
    2mmihbfbs3ol.gif

Really? They came in heralded for their run defense and gave up 100+ yards to a banged up Gurley that was running on one leg. If that wasn't bad enough they also gave up another 100+ to a washed up journeyman that had been cut by no less than 3 teams in the begging of the season.

Young is one thing, but dem boys are straight up frauds that got exposed.
  • txcoastal1

Reaction!

So who's your team
    2mmihbfbs3ol.gif

Really? They came in heralded for their run defense and gave up 100+ yards to a banged up Gurley that was running on one leg. If that wasn't bad enough they also gave up another 100+ to a washed up journeyman that had been cut by no less than 3 teams in the begging of the season.

Young is one thing, but dem boys are straight up frauds that got exposed.

Also remember they were on the road and didn't have the extra week off, and as a person who understands statistics and like you are currently watching this playoff series. Home team and bye weeks are a statistical advantage.

I will say it was asinine for Dallas playing to many starters in the last game of the season with nothing to win for...that's bad mgmt and coaching IMHO

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,042
    It was so nice to see the Pats get their ship righted and playing like the Pats of a couple years ago. On to KC.
  • txcoastal1
    It was so nice to see the Pats get their ship righted and playing like the Pats of a couple years ago. On to KC.

Should be very interesting and great game. Both teams suffered on the defensive side the 1st 12 weeks but both sides have picked up their D game. Both are/can be offensive power houses ...hope for a great game

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    One point was left out, they have a mediocre coach. Jerry wants a yes man.

Their defense had an off day for sure, but we have all seen that happen to a team in the playoffs.

Their offensive line had been banged up all year and losing their all pro center early in the year hurt them a lot. I was surprised Zeke did as well as he did this year with the line he was running behind.

Quarterback is an issue as Dak needs to learn to get rid of the ball sooner instead of taking a sack. Jerry made one of their former backup QB's their QB coach which I thought was a big mistake. Dak needs an experienced QB coach, then we would find out if he's the answer or not.

BTW, do you know who is the #1 QB in the league in 4th quarter comebacks since 2016?

Dak
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • krazypolk
    Milito wrote: »
    One point was left out, they have a mediocre coach. Jerry wants a yes man.

Their defense had an off day for sure, but we have all seen that happen to a team in the playoffs.

Their offensive line had been banged up all year and losing their all pro center early in the year hurt them a lot. I was surprised Zeke did as well as he did this year with the line he was running behind.

Quarterback is an issue as Dak needs to learn to get rid of the ball sooner instead of taking a sack. Jerry made one of their former backup QB's their QB coach which I thought was a big mistake. Dak needs an experienced QB coach, then we would find out if he's the answer or not.

BTW, do you know who is the #1 QB in the league in 4th quarter comebacks since 2016?

Dak

It will not get easier for Dallas from this point going forward as Dak has to be resigned following his rookie contract. Now Dallas will have to cut corners in other areas of their team if they resign him. That's why they traded their number one pick in order to acquire Cooper. This was done to see if Dak would progress with the addition of an above average receiver.

Jerry has to make a decision with regards to Dak going forward.
    Keep Dak and have an average team or acquire another QB and hope that you get an upgrade.
  • krazypolk
    By the way being a comeback kid only means you're often trailing late, which isn't really a good thing.
  • txcoastal1
    edited January 2019
    Dallas does have $49M cap space, includes A Cooper and includes Sean Lee($7M) -$3M dead cap

Dallas does have space

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Four best teams are in
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Foles will be on the market. Dallas could consider him? Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”