Coaxial Digital Audio Cable

Options
smglbrth
smglbrth Posts: 1,460
edited January 2019 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I've spent tons of time on the 'net looking/reading about different cables and thought I'd post here to see if anyone had an extra laying around. This would be from the BDP to my integrated (strictly 2 channel for sound seeing as the BDP downmixes surround to 2 channel PCM this way). I only need a 3 foot length, 4 at most.

Not looking to spend much as this is experimental but could turn permanent if I like the way it sounds. Under $20-30, shipped. If you have any extra laying around let me know. Thanks!
Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    I've got 2 Blue Jeans coax cables I no longer use. One is their Belden 1694A with RCA to RCA 75 ohm connectors and one with Belden 1695A cable BNC to RCA 75 ohm connectors. Both are at least 1 meter in length.
    Info at this link https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/digital-audio/index.htm

What termination are you looking for?
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Blue Jeans is one of the cables I was looking at, specifically the first one you have, RCA to RCA. Sending you a PM..
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me