Coaxial Digital Audio Cable

smglbrthsmglbrth Posts: 1,124
edited January 12 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I've spent tons of time on the 'net looking/reading about different cables and thought I'd post here to see if anyone had an extra laying around. This would be from the BDP to my integrated (strictly 2 channel for sound seeing as the BDP downmixes surround to 2 channel PCM this way). I only need a 3 foot length, 4 at most.

Not looking to spend much as this is experimental but could turn permanent if I like the way it sounds. Under $20-30, shipped. If you have any extra laying around let me know. Thanks!

Comments

• dragon1952dragon1952 Posts: 4,549
    I've got 2 Blue Jeans coax cables I no longer use. One is their Belden 1694A with RCA to RCA 75 ohm connectors and one with Belden 1695A cable BNC to RCA 75 ohm connectors. Both are at least 1 meter in length.
    Info at this link https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/digital-audio/index.htm

What termination are you looking for?
    2 channel - PS Audio Stellar S300 amp, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5 running Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC24, Matrix X-SPDIF 2 USB interface, Blackbird SSD dock with 500 GB Samsung 860 EVO, Tom Tutay modded EE Minimax preamp, Furman Elite 15 Pfi power conditioner, Martin Logan Electromotion ESL speakers, Kimber 4TC speaker wire, Gabriel Gold Reflection V2 IC's, VH Audio power cords, Wireworld USB cables
    Computer - Windows 7/JRiver, Topping D10 DAC, Fostex PMO.4n monitors
  • smglbrthsmglbrth Posts: 1,124
    Blue Jeans is one of the cables I was looking at, specifically the first one you have, RCA to RCA. Sending you a PM..