Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    krazypolk wrote: »
    Somebody want to tell the defenses to get off the bus

You're kidding right?
    You probably didn't see who scored the first touchdown.
    I'll give you a hint, the CLEMSON DEFENSE!!!
    Try to keep up.

Have a cigar

250 yds of offense half way thru the first quarter and you think this is a defensive
    struggle?

Hold on, try some reading comprehension. I responded to your defense is still on the bus bs. I only stated the obvious about the Clemson defense making a huge play. This in effect demonstrated the impotence of your statement.

Let's not drag this out the entire game.

Enjoy your ice cream cone with chocolate on top...

My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    I took the over @54 for a hundy

Get in line to cash that ticket. B)
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    I took the over @54 for a hundy

Get in line to cash that ticket. B)

Under bet this game ...but it was for fun, I'm an early college schedule better

Going to predict under 19OU 2nd half
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    For you Tony...

sayo554z45fz.png
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    9holuqs2941k.jpeg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • txcoastal1
    9holuqs2941k.jpeg

Because after 4-5 games as his head coach, you get that same look
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• krazypolk
    Gentlemen, the tide ain't rising tonight!
    Roll Tigers!!!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646

Tell that to my girlfriend. :'(
  • krazypolk
    Viking64 wrote: »

Tell that to my girlfriend. :'(

Buddy there's a pill for that.
  • krazypolk
    I know it's only the 3rd quarter but you can put that packaderm to sleep.
    This is me tomorrow. 8bqsue9w4amz.gif
  • krazypolk
    edited January 2019
    I was expecting to get buried by haters tonight. Hmn, guess they hit the hay early.
  • nooshinjohn
    I was expecting to get buried by haters tonight. Hmn, guess they hit the hay early.

Nope we are still here. We just don’t care enough about you to say anything. ;):p

• txcoastal1
    I doubled up on the 2nd half under 20....who cares

• krazypolk

Nope we are still here. We just don’t care enough about you to say anything. ;):p

Hey thanks! I feel the same about you!
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    We were happy in this house tonight for sure. :p

But the pre-game announcers were talking smack about Trevor Lawrence has never seen a defense like Alabama's and he would probably be overwhelmed and whimper into the night wondering what just took place. WRONG! The kid has skills at finding open receivers and putting the ball darn near where it needs to go. Very impressive. Just like the last 2 games I saw him play in.

And that Clemson Defense! Kind of loose but they came up with big plays time and again when it mattered the most. They played hard too.

I KNEW it was going to be a good game.

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    edited January 2019
    And how about those catches by this guy!!! Justyn Ross... WOW. :o:D
    4glvuu59o3t8.png

dlxwskd6vh1n.png
  • txcoastal1
    I was surprised that Saban didn't switch from Tua to Jalen to get a spark in the offense, early 3rd

After the 1st 2 INT's Tua lost confidence

• Tony M
    I think the head coach yelling at the defensive coach of Clemson " DO YOUR JOB!!" made him wake up and put in some better defensive strategies and that messed with Tua's head AND the front lines too.

Alabama's offense was blowing Clemson's' defense apart in the beginning in the first quarter after they quickly got over that first interception. I was thinking, uh oh, here comes the Tide! And they looked good till they got down in the RED ZONE... I don't know who was calling their plays down in the Red Zone but they didn't work out to well as we all know now.

Some of Bama's receivers should've caught some of those passes too. Those missed passes HURT them a lot, I think. ;) A lot!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    I was glad to see Bama get beat like they have beat some teams in the past, a blow out.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Can somebody give me a reason to get excited about the Packers signing Tennessee's OC as their new head coach? I know there isn't much Packer love on this forum, and I'm ok with that, but you Packer haters must be loving this stuff. Is there anybody who is familiar with Tennessee's offense who can tell me why I should be feeling good about the prospects for the Packers? Its not like any team in the North should be feeling all warm and fuzzy, with the Bears likely to lose their awesome defensive coordinator and the Vikings having many of the same issues the Packers have with personnel and a vastly overpaid QB (isn't it pretty elemental that if you pay a QB a hundred million bucks guaranteed that you'd want to protect him at least with an awesome O line?) The Packers should stop thinking so much about their little "entertainment zone" around Lambeau Field with the ice skating rink and microbreweries, and start really concentrating on getting an organization that is geared towards the Super Bowl. I'm trying to stay positive. But Mama, sometimes it just don't work out so well.
  • nooshinjohn
    We know where Toy will be on Saturday...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/in-wake-of-bears-loss-chicago-brewery-offers-‘beer-for-a-year’-to-anyone-who-can-kick-43-yard-field-goal/ar-BBRZanb?ocid=spartandhp

• nooshinjohn
    la2vegas wrote: »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/in-wake-of-bears-loss-chicago-brewery-offers-‘beer-for-a-year’-to-anyone-who-can-kick-43-yard-field-goal/ar-BBRZanb?ocid=spartandhp

Who?

This Gentlemen, is what happens to your brain if you are a Raiders fan. There IS help however.... Raiders Anonymous can help you get over your addiction.

• Viking64

Who?

TOY!!!! :p

4nqv0g6o2nq4.jpg
  • Viking64
    I'm glad someone got it.

I got it.

I got it for Christmas in 1976! :p
  • nooshinjohn
    edited January 2019
    Looks like you have found the Raiders' new quarterback... and with the money the will save, perhaps they can buy some other old toys that will at least make them more competitive with their local day care centers...

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Sounds like Denver just signed the Bears Defensive Coordinator as head coach
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Ah fudge.
    Hope we can hold the rest of our awesome team together! They really looked like they were having a lot of fun together.
    Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • nooshinjohn
    Kevin Stephanski will be staying with the Vikings... happy to see they kept him on.

• Yeah no doubt. I didn’t want him coaching my Browns. Love that Kitchens is getting the HC job. He totally earned it.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant