how to order replacement driver

i need to buy a replacement woofer for a t-15 that i use as a surround speaker. called the number three times, waiting over twenty minutes each time and nobody picked up. how can i reach these people to purchase a new driver?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    You have to call to order, there is no other way.

That said, you can buy a brand new pair for $60.00 at Best Buy, which is likely cheaper than buying a new driver.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    Called Polk the other day, on hold over 45 minutes, finally decided to try the call back function, they called me thirty minutes later...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    When I ordered the RDO, I also used the call back function.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • mmorse
    mmorse Posts: 2
    i tried that too with no luck. now when you call that function is not even offered. the message simply says to call back later. what gives with this company?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    mmorse wrote: »
    i tried that too with no luck. now when you call that function is not even offered. the message simply says to call back later. what gives with this company?

Not that you will see this until I'm let out of polk prison, which I'm in for a completely unjustified reason.

If I told you what gives they'd never let me out of polk prison.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk