No support

Purchased my system last installed crappy speakers crackle and pop contact polk 4. Times still waiting got the cover letter we are working on it and still waiting

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    Polk customer service has been poor as of late. Your post is almost completely incoherent though, I suggest clarifying what you are trying to say if you would like some help from this community.
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Polk customer service has been poor as of late. Your post is almost completely incoherent though, I suggest clarifying what you are trying to say if you would like some help from this community.

I'll take "issue with soundbar" for $500 Alex...??? :#

Ding ding ding! It's the Daily Double! :o
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    rustyspur wrote: »
    Purchased my system last installed crappy speakers crackle and pop contact polk 4. Times still waiting got the cover letter we are working on it and still waiting

A touch of grammar would go a long way toward helping you. I'm hoping the contact to Polk CS was more well written and thought out.

Or is it that grammar and proof reading aren't taught in school any longer? :/
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    ^^^ lol
    I disabled signatures.
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    rustyspur wrote: »

Could you possibly rewrite that, in a style that make sense please?
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Going to guess English is not his/her primary language. @KennethSwauger , can you help?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited January 2019
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    stangman67 wrote: »

I'll take "issue with soundbar" for $500 Alexa...??? :#

Fixed...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson