No support

Purchased my system last installed crappy speakers crackle and pop contact polk 4. Times still waiting got the cover letter we are working on it and still waiting

Comments

  • stangman67stangman67 Posts: 1,295
    Polk customer service has been poor as of late. Your post is almost completely incoherent though, I suggest clarifying what you are trying to say if you would like some help from this community.
    2 Channel - Major reduction complete

    KEF LS50W I Rega P6 w/ Ania MC I Rega Fono MC I Audience Ohno ICs


  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 5,082
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Polk customer service has been poor as of late. Your post is almost completely incoherent though, I suggest clarifying what you are trying to say if you would like some help from this community.

    I'll take "issue with soundbar" for $500 Alex...??? :#

    Ding ding ding! It's the Daily Double! :o
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,737
    rustyspur wrote: »
    Purchased my system last installed crappy speakers crackle and pop contact polk 4. Times still waiting got the cover letter we are working on it and still waiting

    A touch of grammar would go a long way toward helping you. I'm hoping the contact to Polk CS was more well written and thought out.


    Or is it that grammar and proof reading aren't taught in school any longer? :/
  • msgmsg Posts: 5,024
    ^^^ lol
    I disabled signatures.
  • K_MK_M Posts: 1,519
    rustyspur wrote: »
    Purchased my system last installed crappy speakers crackle and pop contact polk 4. Times still waiting got the cover letter we are working on it and still waiting

    Could you possibly rewrite that, in a style that make sense please?
    Lsi15, Lsi9, LsiC,Rta11t,M5jr+,M4, SDA SRS 2.3TL, Rti6....Still listing stuff, a work in progress.
    B+W-Sold
    Electro Voice EV-SIX
    Infinity-Sold
    Advent-Now gone
    Yamaha A-S801
    Yamaha RX-V377
    Yamaha RX-A860
    Yamaha RX-A3060
    Harman Kardon Hk-350i
    Harman Kardon Hk-........
    Harman Kardon PM-665
    Harman Kardon HK-775
    Pioneer.......Stereo Receiver

  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 2,461
    Going to guess English is not his/her primary language. @KennethSwauger , can you help?
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,501
    edited January 3
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Polk customer service has been poor as of late. Your post is almost completely incoherent though, I suggest clarifying what you are trying to say if you would like some help from this community.

    I'll take "issue with soundbar" for $500 Alexa...??? :#

    Fixed...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

    Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

    “If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!