Might sell my Pio Kuro 151FD plasma

digitalvideodigitalvideo Posts: 983
edited July 2013 in Electronics
Hi...

I'm thinking of selling my Pioneer Elite Kuro 151FD 60" inch plasma.

I bought it around end of 2010/Jan 2011 from Natural Sound:
http://www.natural-sound.com/

It's excellent condition, not used often. Sometimes I'll go almost a month without turning it on. It's not an everyday tv. Rarely do I ever watch letterbox format. It's been hooked up to a SurgeX XF2 flatpak surge protector. No scratches, no nothing.

What can I get for it on Amazon, ebay, craigslist and on these forum websites?
Post edited by digitalvideo on

Comments

• leroyjr1leroyjr1 Posts: 8,799
    edited July 2013
    I'd say $2000. You're going to be limited to pickup only because shipping a plasma is too risky.
  • digitalvideodigitalvideo Posts: 983
    edited July 2013
    I'm in Massachusetts. An hour west of Boston and 25 minutes north of Worcester off Route 2.

Comes with the box and manuals.
  • andrewgrinandrewgrin Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    is the tv still for sale digitalvideo and does it come with the speakers and the stand?
  • This was over 5 years ago, let’s go ahead and assume it’s not...
    2 Channel
    BlueSound Node 2 Streaming Tidal I Marantz SA8005 I Music Hall MMF7.3 I Lounge Audio LCR Mk III I Backert Labs Rhumba 1.1 I B&K Ref 200.2 I Focal Aria 926 I Wireworld Eclipse 7 IC's I Acoustic Zen Satori SC I Pangea AC14SE MkII/PS Audio AC-3 Power Cables

Living Room HT
    Sony XBR65X930E I Marantz NR-1608 I Q Acoustics 2020i I Q Acoustics 3090c I FXI-A4's I DIY 15" Dayton SW

• Not to mention the seller hasn’t been active since he posted this
    2 Channel
    BlueSound Node 2 Streaming Tidal I Marantz SA8005 I Music Hall MMF7.3 I Lounge Audio LCR Mk III I Backert Labs Rhumba 1.1 I B&K Ref 200.2 I Focal Aria 926 I Wireworld Eclipse 7 IC's I Acoustic Zen Satori SC I Pangea AC14SE MkII/PS Audio AC-3 Power Cables

Living Room HT
    Sony XBR65X930E I Marantz NR-1608 I Q Acoustics 2020i I Q Acoustics 3090c I FXI-A4's I DIY 15" Dayton SW

• you never know he may come back on to sell
  • It was FIVE years ago. I guess common sense just aint so common anymore
    2 Channel

Living Room HT

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,286
    andrewgrin wrote: »
    you never know he may come back on to sell

LMAO
    You have better chances at the powerball .... much better chances :D :D :D :D
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,033
    Wow...yea that’s not happening.
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Parasound HCA-1000A, PSB Imagine B, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,834
    One of the better "raised from the dead" threads. Only thing that would make it better would be if digitalvideo pops on here and completes the sale.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,286
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    One of the better "raised from the dead" threads. Only thing that would make it better would be if digitalvideo pops on here and completes the sale.

Oh man that dude should then REALLY buy that powerball ticket....