Might sell my Pio Kuro 151FD plasma

digitalvideo
digitalvideo Posts: 983
edited July 2013 in Electronics
Hi...

I'm thinking of selling my Pioneer Elite Kuro 151FD 60" inch plasma.

I bought it around end of 2010/Jan 2011 from Natural Sound:
http://www.natural-sound.com/

It's excellent condition, not used often. Sometimes I'll go almost a month without turning it on. It's not an everyday tv. Rarely do I ever watch letterbox format. It's been hooked up to a SurgeX XF2 flatpak surge protector. No scratches, no nothing.

What can I get for it on Amazon, ebay, craigslist and on these forum websites?
Post edited by digitalvideo on

Comments

• leroyjr1
    leroyjr1 Posts: 8,785
    edited July 2013
    I'd say $2000. You're going to be limited to pickup only because shipping a plasma is too risky.
  • digitalvideo
    digitalvideo Posts: 983
    edited July 2013
    I'm in Massachusetts. An hour west of Boston and 25 minutes north of Worcester off Route 2.

Comes with the box and manuals.
  • andrewgrin
    andrewgrin Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    is the tv still for sale digitalvideo and does it come with the speakers and the stand?
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    This was over 5 years ago, let’s go ahead and assume it’s not...
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stangman67
    Not to mention the seller hasn’t been active since he posted this

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • you never know he may come back on to sell
  • stangman67
    It was FIVE years ago. I guess common sense just aint so common anymore

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,471
    andrewgrin wrote: »
    you never know he may come back on to sell

LMAO
    You have better chances at the powerball .... much better chances :D:D:D:D
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Wow...yea that’s not happening.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    One of the better "raised from the dead" threads. Only thing that would make it better would be if digitalvideo pops on here and completes the sale.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,471
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    One of the better "raised from the dead" threads. Only thing that would make it better would be if digitalvideo pops on here and completes the sale.

Oh man that dude should then REALLY buy that powerball ticket....