Cross-over upgrade

I think it might be time to upgrade my cross-overs. I found an old link for a SDA SRS X-over parts list but it seems to be broken. Am I better off rebuilding the X-overs in the speakers or going with an active system?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Do the crossovers. You won't believe how much better your speakers will sound.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Thanks. Do you happen to know where i can find that parts list?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Sorry no. You can find all the values on the posted schematic or pull a crossover and get the values off the components.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    If you use Gimpod's website, you can look up the schematics under the schematic link...

http://gimpod.com/
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    Sda srs is not gimpod compatible

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.