How to add/edit the title with the word 'Sold' after-the-fact

How are you guys doing this? The window for editing is like an hour, I think, and of course these items are normally selling days or weeks later. I can't figure out how to edit the title so much later. Are you asking the moderator to do it?
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,891
    yes @KennethSwauger I believe
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,428
    ^ Correct ^

He does it if he sees it, so don't bug him about it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 681
    Fair enough, thanks fellas.
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    I try and check everybody's "for sale" items and edit the title if they've sold. If I miss something please send me a PM and I'll take care of it.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • DSkipDSkip Posts: 15,587
    Maybe you could suggest to vanilla that they allow a sold button to the OP.
    audiothesis.com/

Speakers: Harbeth: 30.2, SHL5+; Usher: Be-10, T-515; Rosso Fiorentino: Elba, Pienza, Certaldo, Fiesole, Volterra; Polk: T50, Signature S15, RTA 15tl, RTi12; Sonner Audio Allegro Unum, Legato Unum, Legato Semis, Legato Duo; Emerald Physics CS-2.8; Klipsch KLF-20
    Preamps: Shuguang S200MK, Dayens Ampino, Parasound P5
    Amps: Shuguang S845MK, Dayens Ampino Monoblocks, Parasound A23
    Integrateds: Triode Corporation TRV-88SER, MastersounD: BoX, Dueventi, Compact 845, Evolution 845; North Star Design Blue Diamond
    Sources: AURALiC Aries, Denon HEOS Link, North Star Design: Magnifico, Supremo, Incanto, Intenso, Venti
    Cabling: Wireworld
    TV: Sony XBR-75X940C
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,428
    I try and check everybody's "for sale" items and edit the title if they've sold. If I miss something please send me a PM and I'll take care of it.

Ha, I was trying to save you some work.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 681
    edited December 2018
    Well...my item sold here: https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/183701/pro-ject-phono-box-ds-w-orig-box#latest Sold on eBay and cost me $25 in $@#! fees!

I had a few follow-up inquiries on my post here after the sale, so I was curious how to change the title.

Thanks KS!
    Post edited by jdjohn on
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    No problem, glad to be of help.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.