Magnifi One keeps disconnecting with 3 flashing lights

I've had my Magnifi One soundbar for about a year now and never had any problems until the last few days. I have it connected to my TV with an optical cable that I just replaced yesterday, but the bar keeps losing sound and three lights start flashing. I couldn't find this problem anywhere else and have tried hard resetting it.

Comments

• Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Just so I'm clear did you replace your toslink cable before or after the noise started?
    Regards, Ken
  • Hi Ken. I replaced it after the sound cut out because I hoped it would solve the connection problem, but it did not.
  • Ah, thanks for the information. Give Polk a call tomorrow at: 1-800-377-7655 there might be a firmware update that you need, they'll help. Since they are coming off a long weekend there might be some telephone congestion that could delay your call. But be patient and they'll get you squared away.
    Cheers, Ken
  • I had the same issue. My system is a week old and this has happened to me 5 times already. I have been unplugging the power and plugging back in to restore sound until I realized I could push "Opt 1" as the source. I'm guessing the source for some reason is switching to bluetooth (indicated by the 3 flashing lights)