Magnifi One keeps disconnecting with 3 flashing lights

I've had my Magnifi One soundbar for about a year now and never had any problems until the last few days. I have it connected to my TV with an optical cable that I just replaced yesterday, but the bar keeps losing sound and three lights start flashing. I couldn't find this problem anywhere else and have tried hard resetting it.

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,694
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Just so I'm clear did you replace your toslink cable before or after the noise started?
    Regards, Ken
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • Hi Ken. I replaced it after the sound cut out because I hoped it would solve the connection problem, but it did not.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,694
    Ah, thanks for the information. Give Polk a call tomorrow at: 1-800-377-7655 there might be a firmware update that you need, they'll help. Since they are coming off a long weekend there might be some telephone congestion that could delay your call. But be patient and they'll get you squared away.
    Cheers, Ken
    "And the house you live in will never fall down
    If you pity the stranger who stands at your gate" G.Lightfoot
  • strag1strag1 Posts: 1
    I had the same issue. My system is a week old and this has happened to me 5 times already. I have been unplugging the power and plugging back in to restore sound until I realized I could push "Opt 1" as the source. I'm guessing the source for some reason is switching to bluetooth (indicated by the 3 flashing lights)