5qnbdsc6hd07.jpg

gj4uf03177d9.jpg

tk8cwvmxfh79.jpg

@lightman1
@F1nut

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    One of my favorites will be on TCM this morning. :)
    I can't believe it only gets 3 out of 4 stars on their rating scale.
    wp1agf7uo4su.png

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Jack the Stripper? The intro to "Fairies Wear Boots" by Black Sabbath was dedicated to him. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdAPOzhcNFk
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    verb wrote: »
    And Hermit is always ready!
    u5sr4opdcqgm.jpeg

Where is the Cowboy boots?
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    I just can't pull off the cowboy boots with shorts apparel style!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Hermitism wrote: »

You have NO idea....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    edited October 2018
    I had a sort-of boss that had a Halloween party one year. It was great too.

His wife carved a scene through a pumpkin that was fantastic. It had the Co. logo in it also. It was a long time ago JUST when Pumpkin Carving went to a high level of sophistication. She said it was easy! I thought it was so cool!
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497

You have no idea how much that really looks like me :smile:
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • nooshinjohn

You have NO idea....

To expound on this a bit, now that I have a brief moment... I believe my mom has been visiting us, more than a year since her passing, at least twice a week. We went back to Minnesota for several days in August this year. Immediately after touching one of her quilts in her home, a perfectly shaped heart appeared, burned through the center of the very next potato chip I pulled out of the Old Dutch bag. The next morning there were more hearts in places you would never see them.

On nights when my son is more than a challenge to put to sleep, we will see on the baby monitor a soft white light float to the crib in front of him. Soon after he stops crying, and falls fast asleep, then that little light simply floats away....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    I believe. :)

I think there are signs everywhere if we just slow down and pay attention...and believe.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited October 2018
    When I was a teenager I ate a pork rind that was the exact shape of the Titanic. A few days later I was fishing and accidentally fell out of the boat trying to grab the gas can and lost my balance. Coincidence? I don't think so.

LOL. Definite proof of supernatural nonsense. :)

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    BlueFox wrote: »

whatever..

• Tony M
    I've seen a ghost a while back. One of those ghosts that others see at different times over the years.

I just met a man 6 months ago who told me he had a ghost with a top hat appear in his house and it came and sat down 4' from him on a couch. He was young, about 10 or 12 I think and he KNOWS it wasn't from our time period. He said he almost soiled his pants. The ghost man never said a word or looked at him. It stay for a few minutes the guy told me. It then left and disappeared around the corner of the room. There was absolutely nobody else in the house he said. He doesn't know why it happened at all. It just happened. :#
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2018

Just have to ask... what gives you the right to attack the beliefs and faith of others? Just because you have no faith in anything does NOT give you any right whatsoever to belittle, demean or disrespect others that do. I would ask that you kindly refrain from commenting about things you either are unwilling to accept or fail to comprehend.

In the meantime, find a little class somewhere, because you have none.

• BlueFox

Just have to ask... what gives you the right to attack the beliefs and faith of others? Just because you have no faith in anything does NOT give you any right whatsoever to belittle, demean or disrespect others that do. I would ask that you kindly refrain from commenting about things you either are unwilling to accept or fail to comprehend.

In the meantime, find a little class somewhere, because you have none.

LOL.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    Thanks for proving my point.^^^

• BlueFox
    You’re welcome. :)

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    When I was a teenager I ate a pork rind that was the exact shape of the Titanic. A few days later I was fishing and accidentally fell out of the boat trying to grab the gas can and lost my balance. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Do you NOT believe in supernatural phenomenon?

Just think about this...why are there a million churches, synagogues, mosques and other places of worship. A billion people think something is going on spiritually.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Micah? :smile:
    zfimw9yt2d85.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Tony M
    We watched this last night. It was GREAT as usual.
    v0i2ovvuxkcp.png
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    I must say, this thread veered a little toward the spooky side!

Some of my best memories as a kid was listening to ghost stories around the campfire, or in the backyard during the summer when our parents would let us sleep outside, telling stories to each other that would scare the carp out of us!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.