• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Well? Where's the link, man?!?
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Well? Where's the link, man?!?

https://www.jordanrudess.com/tours/

Looks to be out west for now...gonna be a throw down!!
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited July 2018
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    They are not coming to the east Coast, That really sucks. I love me some Al Di. This would have been a killer show. Enjoy guys and post about it afterwards. Love to hear all about it.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • txcoastal1
    I'm considering the Las Vegas event, but it's general admission and when I go to Vegas it's to be a VIP and pamper my wife

Will think about it over the weekend, will be a heck of a show.
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    @txhiller looks like Houston and Austin are on
  • txcoastal1

• afterburnt
    Seen Al by himself, still worth the money. You could soil yourself and come to Kali?
  • afterburnt
    Whoa, the ticket I got was cheaper than that! I saw him, Delucia and Mclaughlin for like 25 bucks or something back in the day. Money is worthless.
  • txcoastal1
    Problem is I really don't like the venue or the fact it's general admission

• afterburnt
    @txcoastal1 I get it. I have never been to this venue, it is around the corner and it is in my neighborhood. Does not bode well but I may never go to another show. Cool thing is everyone that I know in real life is like "who?" LOL!
  • afterburnt
    So far so good, dead center about 10 feet from Al's chair. Hour and a hlaf early.
  • txcoastal1
    Have fun buddy

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    afterburnt wrote: »
    So far so good, dead center about 10 feet from Al's chair. Hour and a hlaf early.

I thought you were dead!!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • afterburnt
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    afterburnt wrote: »

I thought you were dead!!!!

Me too!
  • afterburnt
    Great show of course. Jordan did the whole show except one number on a Steinway baby grand and it was awesome! The one blues number he did was on an iPad! Something called "Geo shread"? Al did an all acoustic show with the same basic trio that I have seen him with before. Jordan only sat in with him for one tune. I thought they were collaborating but Jordan was just the opening act. I kinda think he stole the show. Like I said I had a great seat, I thought that I was in the back which is like 60 feet from the stage. The internet had some bogus seating chart for the place but it worked out cool. BTW if you think you ain't into accordion check out this tour!