Help Identifying Speakers

Hello,

My name is Levitt I’m new to the forum.
I have these two Polk Audio speakers I’m trying to learn more about to sell or keep. I looked all over the units and do not see any model or serial number on the outside. Thanks in advanced. nwaik7br5m9t.jpeg
b3qujf1kngke.jpeg

Answers

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Hi and welcome to the forum. If there is no amp if the back of the speakers, then they are RT600is. Very solid speakers!

You might look at replacing the tweeters, but sometimes they get pushed in and it’s hard to hear any difference...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • rooftop59 wrote: »
    Hi and welcome to the forum. If there is no amp if the back of the speakers, then they are RT600is. Very solid speakers!

You might look at replacing the tweeters, but sometimes they get pushed in and it’s hard to hear any difference...

RT600's not 600i's. RT600i's have the blue drivers.
  • I have apair of RT600's and one of the drivers is no longer participating in the fun. Where can I get new ones and can i get the ones for the RT600i (the blue ones)
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I believe the Bay is your best bet for those.