Help Identifying Speakers

Hello,

My name is Levitt I’m new to the forum.
I have these two Polk Audio speakers I’m trying to learn more about to sell or keep. I looked all over the units and do not see any model or serial number on the outside. Thanks in advanced. nwaik7br5m9t.jpeg
b3qujf1kngke.jpeg

Answers

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 4,755
    Hi and welcome to the forum. If there is no amp if the back of the speakers, then they are RT600is. Very solid speakers!

You might look at replacing the tweeters, but sometimes they get pushed in and it’s hard to hear any difference...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio Nova Integrated; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10 + MartinLogan Dynamo (original) sub; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - SVS PB10-ISD; LG UP870 4K BDP

Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; Audiosource Amp Two, PSB Imagine B, Boston VR-10 center, NHT Super One CI surrounds, ACI Titan subwoofer, Squeezebox Touch
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,238
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Hi and welcome to the forum. If there is no amp if the back of the speakers, then they are RT600is. Very solid speakers!

You might look at replacing the tweeters, but sometimes they get pushed in and it’s hard to hear any difference...

RT600's not 600i's. RT600i's have the blue drivers.
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t