PSW125 Subwoofer with Heart beat sound

I have done a lot of searching and there does not seem to be a solution for this issue. The sound is definitely from the sub. I have tried a different input and cables including no input and it has no change. Any Ideas? Anyone have any luck with warranty on this. It seems to be a common issue.

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Have you tried plugging the sub in on a different circuit in the house? Tried a gound lift on the plug? Is there anything else in your house that may operate on and off with that similar heart beat sound?

I just noticed two nights ago after 4 years in this house that when the mircrowave is on my subs hum. The sub amp is the only equipment in my room not on the dedicated 10 awg line.

Even though it does not sound like the common ground loop, i would take an old power strip or multi plug attachment and cut the ground prong off and see if that helps. I would NOT use that as a permanent fix, but just a tool to possibly isolate the issue.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    bskinner99 wrote: »
    I have done a lot of searching and there does not seem to be a solution for this issue. The sound is definitely from the sub. I have tried a different input and cables including no input and it has no change. Any Ideas? Anyone have any luck with warranty on this. It seems to be a common issue.

@KennethSwauger

He will help you get in touch with customer service.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer