RT2000p

Norm E. Dickey
Norm E. Dickey Posts: 36
edited April 2002 in Troubleshooting
How can I come by a schematic for the lower driver array x-over? Mine do not function line level or through the sub-amp. Drivers are fine, so is the wiring from the x-over unit. Thanks.
Welcome to my home, enter of your own free will and leave a bit of the happiness that you bring. -D
Post edited by Norm E. Dickey on

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2002
    Hello Norm,
    When you say the lower drivers, do you mean the two 8" drivers that are powered by the built-in amplifier?
    Regards, Ken Swauger
  • Norm E. Dickey
    Norm E. Dickey Posts: 36
    edited April 2002
    Hello Ken,
    That is correct, the twin 8" drivers.
    I have some experience with surface mount tech and would like to try to fix the assembly myself. To do so, I would need the schematics. OR I may scrap the amp assembly and install a non-OEM crossover and run the entire speaker from my amp in a bi-wire config. I'm running 250W/RMS per channel, so I don't see there being a power issue. I would then need the crossover point to choose the correct x-over.
    I checked both amp assemblies, the fuses & transformers are good and I don't see any board burn. The previous owner wasn't sure when/why both speakers failed. (That info would've been nice.) Thanks.
    Welcome to my home, enter of your own free will and leave a bit of the happiness that you bring. -D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    edited April 2002
    Hello Norm,
    Thanks for the reply, if you'll telephone me at 1-800-377-7655 extension 891 I can get your address and mail you a copy of the RT2000p amplifier schematic.
    Regards, Ken
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Necro-posting and spamming... Nice.