The official what we would do without Russ

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Nah, put him in that classic Maganvox/Maxwell blown away ad lol....

Rich, email me that file, I wanna have some fun with it lol.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    e4wi0sp3p2ew.jpg
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350

Hi Dan! 10-4
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • EndersShadow
    We are gonna have more fun with this than that photo of whomever from the "olden days of the forum"......

Unless we can have a photo off assuming @F1nut kept the original photo lol....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    k8oe73lqkicc.png

(sorry for the ham-fisted cut and paste!)

It's going to be hard to beat this one.^^ :DB)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited August 2018
    well, the quality can be improved immensely :/

and please be sure to give full credit to the person who originally suggested it!
    @EndersShadow
    Nah, put him in that classic Maganvox/Maxwell blown away ad lol....

PS It's Maxell ;)

• EndersShadow
    Thats why it was so hard to find lol. I can picture their logo on the cassettes and even their packaging in the store.... just decided to add an extra vowel lol...

And trust me..... I'm gonna have some fun with this. Perhaps we need to get a bunch of folks to create more of them, and then vote on our favorite....
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited August 2018
    just decided to add an extra vowel lol...
    You must not have been paying attention in English 101. The letter "W" is a consonant, and not a vowel.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    edited August 2018
    You must not have been paying attention in English 101. The letter "W" is a consonant, and not a vowel.

I apologize in advance for being dissonant on consonants, but...
    I am of the "and sometimes Y and sometimes W" school of thought.

Speak to me of the vowel or vowels in the word why.

:)
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    (sorry for the ham-fisted cut and paste!)
    Cleaned that up for you, Mark.
    py8s6wlux97h.png

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    Vowels must move. Teepee full of....
  • Hermitism
    Anyone want to give these a shot? I just can't do it to him.

eyvf9bxte1rn.jpg
    jfccnmncjcha.jpg

• Viking64
    Or maybe these:

onlq8grth433.jpg
    nevr4u9jnpbl.png
    su7jzn4216yp.jpg
  • Hermitism
    How about the vintage Farrah Fawcett poster in a one piece swimsuit?
  • Tony M
    Hermitism wrote: »
    How about the vintage Farrah Fawcett poster in a one piece swimsuit?

Please. :# ..don't spoil or desecrate an image burned into my memory for 40 years now. :D
    May she rest in peace too. She might turn over if that image was posted. ;)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    There may be some truth behind a Tony Montoya picture.....
    Then again it may just be tall tale rumor's.... one just NEVER knows with Russ.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
  • lightman1
    ????? Offset text?????
  • nooshinjohn
    Better us killing you than the other way around. We need to keep in mind that he knows where most of us live. If he was t such a nice guy, the rest of us would be in witness protection by now.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • EndersShadow

Yup, totally spaced that too... I'm having quite a week both here and at work lol....
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Or maybe these:

nevr4u9jnpbl.png
    su7jzn4216yp.jpg

^I've already got captions

"We're gonna need a bigger amp"

"Where are the tubes"

• nooshinjohn
    been trying to upload a few new ones but for some reason, the upload feature is not working.

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    IT'S ALL RUSS'S FAULT!!!! He done went and BROKE the internet
  • mhardy6647
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    IT'S ALL RUSS'S FAULT!!!! He done went and BROKE the internet

He's got a bucket truck and a pair of wirecutters... people have gone to the electric chair on less evidence, I'm pretty sure.
  • Viking64
    ^I've already got captions

"We're gonna need a bigger amp"

"Where are the tubes"

And for The Road Warrior: "Two days ago, I saw an amp that would drive that speaker. You want to get it here? You talk to Russ." :p
  • Tony M
    Speaking of "Road Warrior 2", I thought of Russ on the front of this vehicle. I could see myself on the front of it too. Not with Russ, just one or the other. ;)
    yo73gdgi0061.png
  • lightman1
    I like mustard on my biscuits....

Mmmmhmm....
  • Well ..... uhm...... I, uh ...... do you like like your muffin buttered ? :*
    Sal Palooza