The official what we would do without Russ

1789101113»

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,659
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,709
    Guys...get a room already!! @lightman1 and @pitdogg2
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,894
    Willow wrote: »

They did..... they code-named it Axpona 2019... and from what I hear there will be a ton more of them there lol.....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,639
    Willow wrote: »

They did..... they code-named it Axpona 2019... and from what I hear there will be a ton more of them there lol.....

Here in the mid-west, we call that sex trafficking. :) Already scared off Maxward from showing up. The rest of you, just need to keep certain things under lock and key.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    edited March 13
    tonyb wrote: »

Do not sit and eat in the lobby, under or close to directly beneath a balcony. Russ and Ivan like to see who can spit in your beer from 4 floors up.
    :)
    I'm bringing extra quarters this year.
    :D :D :D
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,496
    Solid plan, Ivan. I almost won last year until you hocked a loogie into that ladies Cosmo from the sixth floor. Looked like a breaking curve ball on the way down.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,363
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Yo! Ivan!
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    My man...

"Do you mind if we dance with yo' dates?"

Do not sit and eat in the lobby, under or close to directly beneath a balcony. Russ and Ivan like to see who can spit in your beer from 4 floors up.

Don't do that Ivan, you know what happens when Russ see's a pile of quarters on the floor. He starts pole dancing....and you can't unsee that.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Solid plan, Ivan. I almost won last year until you hocked a loogie into that ladies Cosmo from the sixth floor. Looked like a breaking curve ball on the way down.

It's almost funnier when you miss. Think "Something about Mary"....don't need to say much more.

I'm putting a 10 spot on the dark horse in this competition, Judy will kick both your arses.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers

Don't do that Ivan, you know what happens when Russ see's a pile of quarters on the floor. He starts pole dancing....and you can't unsee that.

I got a dollar :D :D :D
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 13,103
    You may have a dollar but it gets embarrassing when he does that crap in the middle of a restaurant. Although all of the old ladies seem to get a kick out of it.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,472
    edited March 14
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    We all need a lightman action figure! :D

lgfho7owqvhj.jpg

Agreed, but it's gotta have that kung-fu grip, and be a little light in the loafers like a Ken doll.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,553

lgfho7owqvhj.jpg

Agreed, but it's gotta have that kung-fu grip, and be a little light in the loafers like a Ken doll.

Hey!!
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,472
    If the shoe fits...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,496
    Kissmyass, John....

lgfho7owqvhj.jpg

Isn't this one wearing too much clothing?
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,363
    sheep sold separately.
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    sheep sold separately.

LMAO....no place for the "mouse in the house" either.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • halohalo Posts: 5,246
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    sheep sold separately.

Not to mention all of the audio gear that he has stashed all over the country ;)

Of sheep, I know nothing. o:)
    ftoub7um0bga.jpg