Command Bar with Alexa and FireTV

Is There any benefit to connecting my 4K FireTV dongle in the command Bars HDMI port rather than the mini bridge on my Samsung Smart TV? Everything is seems to working fine as is (the Command bar is connected via the HDMI ARC port) just want to know if there is an advantage to connecting the dongle directly to the command bar? We use the FireTv for all tv viewing (direct now).

Comments

• mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    IDK. Does it integrate better with Alexa that way?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    Someone didn't like me trying to integrate with Alexa.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    If everything is working fine as is, I recommend not changing anything. Hope that helps.
    Is There any benefit to connecting my 4K FireTV dongle in the command Bars HDMI port rather than the mini bridge on my Samsung Smart TV? Everything is seems to working fine as is (the Command bar is connected via the HDMI ARC port) just want to know if there is an advantage to connecting the dongle directly to the command bar? We use the FireTv for all tv viewing (direct now).