Avengers Infinity War

WOW, what a fantastic movie! Marvel knocked this one out of the park big time! I may actually venture back to the theater to see it again. It was fun to hear the packed theater having so much fun. Cheering and clapping at various parts of the movie. Of course, it will be a day 1 buy on Blu Ray!

There is ONE post credit scene that is all the way at the end of the credits, so sit tight and wait...it's key to next years part two.

Heck of a cliffhanger, thats for darn sure!
No excuses!

Comments

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,309
    edited April 2018
    Don't want to spoil anything, but I loved most of it as well. I can see some people being upset, though. It was originally the first of two parts.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    edited April 2018
    Just saw it: holy ****!!!! (Insert expletive here) :D:s:o:#

That is all.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    It was a fantastic movie but I hate what they did with the Hulk. And all the loses I have no idea where they are going to go from here.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Jimbo18
    mantis wrote: »
    It was a fantastic movie but I hate what they did with the Hulk. And all the loses I have no idea where they are going to go from here.

Well, some of the "dead" have movies coming up in the next year or two, so...........
  • mantis
    How? If they are gone how can a new movie be coming out unless they do a Prequel ?
    Dan
  • quickr1
    quickr1 Posts: 414
    My guess is the infinity time stone to reverse time.
  • mantis
    That would make some sense.
    Dan
  • Legender
    Legender Posts: 478
    Yes, the key to the future is there in the movie. You just have to look for it. Not going to spoil it. Fun movie to watch but does leave you wondering...
    Music: Oppo103 - Parasound JC2 - Parasound A21- SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Marantz 70005 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Cary 306 SACD - Canary Audio 906 - Pass Labs x250 - PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80, Polk Monitor 7, SVS SB13 Ultra
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    "Tony, It was the only way..." Dr. Stephen Strange

"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • firsttimer
    firsttimer Posts: 87
    Yep that quote from dr strange should tell you what happened and what is going to happen in the second instalment, loved this movie
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Terrific movie, can't wait for part 2!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Jimbo18
    firsttimer wrote: »
    Yep that quote from dr strange should tell you what happened and what is going to happen in the second instalment, loved this movie

That, and Dr. Strange's other statement about using the Time Stone to review over 14,000,000 futures and in only one of them did they beat Thanos. After that point, everything Strange did was to further that scenario.
  • firsttimer
    firsttimer Posts: 87
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    firsttimer wrote: »

That, and Dr. Strange's other statement about using the Time Stone to review over 14,000,000 futures and in only one of them did they beat Thanos. After that point, everything Strange did was to further that scenario.

Yes totally agree waiting impatiently for the second instalment