SVS SB-1000 (2 for sale)

Used for 2 years in good condition. Black ash color. I actually have 2 for sale. They are a pair I used for stereo listening and they performed excellently. If you want both, we could work out a deal.

Looking for $350 each. Located in Milwaukee, but willing to meet if you're in the area. Thanks.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Do you have original packaging and would you be willing to ship? Due to the compact size I don’t think shipping it would be too cost probibitive.

GLWS!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • factorz
    factorz Posts: 353
    I do have the packaging and would be willing to ship at the buyers expense as long as they have over 100 posts. Forgot to mention that paypal is fine. Thanks.
  • factorz
    They are in good shape so I wanted to be realistic with my price. Great subs and would love to keep them, but I'm no longer going to have a 2 channel space. Going to dip my toes in the headphone waters. Anyone have any experience or advice shoot me a PM.
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 50
    I might very well be interested. Probably not in both, unfortunately. I'll send you a DM.
  • factorz
    1 is spoken for, but still have 1 for sale. Who needs a little bass in their life?
  • factorz
    Still have 1. Any interest before I move to other sites. Thanks.