OPPO UDP-205 Limited Suppy is Happening now!!

Toolfan66
Toolfan66 Posts: 16,833
Just a heads up,,,,

Comments

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited June 2018
    I didn't get an e-mail Larry. I cannot purchase one on the site either. It says they'll be available in August. Did you get an e-mail about it?
    Post edited by headrott on
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    I also didn't get an email.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Toolfan66
    Weird, I received my email last night at 7:00pm... I ordered it.. maybe the emails are going out in batches to see who all orders one, and not to over sell..
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,031
    Right now that player is the best in the business. I'm hoping to get an email. I'll take the 203 as I signed up for that player awhile ago.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • headrott
    I hope I get an e-mail too. I would definitely like one. I thought I signed up early enough.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • Toolfan66
    My email did say “This link is as unique as you are please do not share, this link will expire on June 29th, if you are no longer interested please click here..
  • headrott
    Will the link only allow you to purchase one player Larry?
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• Toolfan66
    Yes, only one player..
  • headrott
    Ok, thought so. I will just have to wait for an e-mail. I hope I get one as I would like a player.

When did you sign up Larry?

I think I signed up last December or January? Can't remember for sure.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    No email for me i also confirmed to them that i was still interested from their last email.
  • Toolfan66
    Right now I guess I will consider myself lucky... B)
  • pitdogg2
    What was the price Larry? Just looking to see if they increase the price at all
  • Toolfan66
    Same price, no increase..
  • Toolfan66
    Hummmmm I was hoping someone else would have chimed in by now that they received an email as well..

I don’t frequent other Audio Forums to know if there is any buzz there..
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    E-mails are coming in batches. So if you haven't received one, don't give up hope. Keep checking your e-mail mailboxes.

Don't forget to check your spam e-mail mailbox.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    I signed-up as soon as I heard about it (thru CP), then about 2 weeks later I signed-up with another addy . . .

If I'm lucky enough to score 2, I'll pass the good luck along to a Polkie
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • Toolfan66
    GlennDog wrote: »
    I signed-up as soon as I heard about it (thru CP), then about 2 weeks later I signed-up with another addy . . .

I did the same but only received the email on one..
  • zeppage2
    zeppage2 Posts: 196
    edited June 2018
    I got the email and ordered one. CC already being charged so it would appear they have units ready to ship.
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Hope I get my email soon. I’ve been holding off on a 4K player and am ready to try it out.
  • pitdogg2
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

IP address gave you away.
  • Toolfan66
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

IP address gave you away.

I doubt it, as I used my email at work.. B)

• Toolfan66
    Danny Tse wrote: »
    E-mails are coming in batches. So if you haven't received one, don't give up hope. Keep checking your e-mail mailboxes.

I just read where there will be three waves, this is the first wave, and the third will be the largest wave, and if there are any left after the third batch they will be made pubic to purchase..

• headrott
    Danny Tse wrote: »

I just read where there will be three waves, this is the first wave, and the third will be the largest wave, and if there are any left after the third batch they will be made pubic to purchase..

Good to know Larry. Thank you.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• Toolfan66
    Just received my tracking number!! :p
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I got an Email this afternoon to be able to order one. :)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Toolfan66
    Tony M wrote: »
    I got an Email this afternoon to be able to order one. :)

Did you order it??

• simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Got my email today. Think I am going to order tonight.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited June 2018
    I'm thinking about the Wife's reaction. :s

I got to the "forward to pay" link and bailed after about 5 minutes. I've been on the web AGAIN looking at the reviews and features for the 5th time in a couple of months.

I wasn't expecting to get the notice so soon to tell the truth.

I'll probably order it soon though. ;)

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.