Pioneer Elite Kuro 60 inch Pro150FD

Hello all,
I'm not sure what to do with my Kuro. I have owned it for so many years and loved the hell out of it. In some ways I still find it better then my new 4k Sony Z9D. Right now it's wrapped in a moving blanket sitting in my basement and I don't want it to just die with no use. I'm willing to let it go to someone who would like to have it.
I don't have the stand or speakers as I think they got tossed with the box which I also don't have. I do have the remote and manual. I will also provide a flat wall mount and lag bolts so whoever wants it can hang it on the wall.
I'm not going to ship it as it would cost an arm leg and whatever else they want to take to ship it as it would need a crate or super strong box or a factory box from Pioneer. I'm sure Pioneer would charge a ton for that.
Anyway its in perfect working order, it's also in excellent condition as it just hung on the wall and got dusted regularly.
You can see my past pictures to see it. I can also repost some here if need be.

Price wise I have no idea what I should sell it for. Make me a fair offer and it's yours. Retail on this model was $7500.00. I see them on eBay between $740 and $1200.00. I would absolutely let it go under $1000.00 no problem. Like I said make me a fair offer and your going to own the best TV ever made up to 1080P. It took me all this time to replace it and in some ways I feel like I down graded. I really wish Pioneer would have stayed in the game.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments