Lightning DS and ipad mini

This thing seems to be getting more persnickety and I wondering if this iPad is limiting it? It’s 32 gigs, maybe that’s not enough?

Anyway do these iPads have hard reboot or does powering it off do that?

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Hard reset by holding done home button and side button until it shuts down and you see the Apple reappear. At least that’s how it used to work. Google is ur friend here...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    @rooftop59 Donkey Shame, Let's see if that helps.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Hard reset by holding done home button and side button until it shuts down and you see the Apple reappear. At least that’s how it used to work. Google is ur friend here...

Yup. Hold both buttons for 10 seconds til you see the Apple. Pretty straight forward once you know how to do it.
  • afterburnt
    So far so good. This ipad is just a remote control. What else is it good for?
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Using Google.
    afterburnt wrote: »

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Posting in the polk forum? Surfing the web, checking email, controlling roon, my harmony remote, my receivers, checking ebay, taking pics and uploading them directly to the forum (like a just did), I read and annotate pdfs for work, I teach class from notes on my iPad, put a show in for my 3 year old so she’ll shut up and let me sleep another half hour on Saturday morning. What’s in NOT good for?!?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    roof, what do you teach?
  • afterburnt
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Using Google.

Look man, I am just trying to be social ok? What's G00gle?
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767

I use mine for everything. Surfing the web, forum posting (typing on it right now), playing music (a iPod Touch or something able to provide lossless files is better for this, but it’s all I got), it’s much better for mobile gaming than a phone or iPod (Minecraft :tongue: ), and many other things. It can do anything your phone can do except for make phone calls, although there are versions that can use data. I even text friends on mine, which you can do with iMessage of your friends have Apple products.
  • afterburnt
    I have no friends especially with Apple products!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    I'm your friend!

giphy1.gif
    I have no friends especially with Apple products!

• afterburnt
    Well that didn't go too far.