Mitsubishi HS-HD2000U VCR

This was Mitsubishi's TOTL VCR. It's an excellent machine.

Works perfectly and comes with remote, manual, all patch cords, original packing material and box just as it came from the factory.

Price: $50.00. (Compare to $299.00 and up on the usual sites)

Shipping: depending on location.

Payment via PayPal (Gift, no fees)

Please click on the small pic links below as Vanilla is working on fixing an issue with posting full size pics.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I also have 2 brand new digital tapes and a few pre-recorded tapes you can have with the VCR, but will require separate shipping.

Please click on the small pic link below.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    Very nice VCR you've got there. I've read that audio cassettes are experiencing a bit of a revival, perhaps the same can be said of video cassettes. 50 bucks sounds like a great price.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Never seen a VCR with Firewire built in. Very cool! GLWS.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Hmmmmm.... I've got a bunch of VHS-C tapes with kids stuff.....I've thought of converting them to DVD but this would probably be cheaper and definitely cooler.......
    I might grab this if there are no other takers.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    @Ricardo grab it before I stop controlling myself.
  • Ricardo
    FestYboy be my guest. Not something I really need. Will let the weekend go by. If it's still here on Monday I'll grab it. Jesse please let me know shipping to 45040. Don't need the tapes...

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Ricardo wrote: »
    FestYboy be my guest. Not something I really need. Will let the weekend go by. If it's still here on Monday I'll grab it. Jesse please let me know shipping to 45040. Don't need the tapes...

Enabler!! :p
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    FestYboy wrote: »

Enabler!! :p

Come on Festivus! You know you want it! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • F1nut

PM sent

President of Club Polk

• Ricardo
    Got it Jesse. I'll keep my word of waiting until Monday. Maybe someone else wants/needs it.

SOPA
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Man....I have about 20 VHS tapes of old Late Show with David Letterman when he had the time slot after Johnny Carson. Some of of the best TV ever made IMO. I miss Dave on TV.....
  • Ricardo
    Well it's Monday and no takers. Funds sent Jesse. I'm actually looking forward to hook this up and watch some tapes.

SOPA
  • FloydC
    FloydC Posts: 2
    Looks like it sold, just checking, pls let me know if its still available.
    FloydC
  • F1nut
    FloydC wrote: »
    Looks like it sold, just checking, pls let me know if its still available.
    FloydC

I have another one just like this one I could sell.

President of Club Polk

• theredone1986
    theredone1986 Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Don't suppose you still that extra one, do you? Ha.
  • Where do they come from??
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • F1nut

Yep.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Where do they come from??

Search engines.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut wrote: »

Yep.

Sent you a PM.
  • F1nut
    So ok, the non-member price (under 100 posts) will be $100.00. As I don't have the original box or packing materials shipping this will require the buyer to arrange pick up, packing and shipping at your cost.

President of Club Polk