Mitsubishi HS-HD2000U VCR

This was Mitsubishi's TOTL VCR. It's an excellent machine.

Works perfectly and comes with remote, manual, all patch cords, original packing material and box just as it came from the factory.

Price: $50.00. (Compare to $299.00 and up on the usual sites)

Shipping: depending on location.

Payment via PayPal (Gift, no fees)

Please click on the small pic links below as Vanilla is working on fixing an issue with posting full size pics.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,224
    I also have 2 brand new digital tapes and a few pre-recorded tapes you can have with the VCR, but will require separate shipping.

Please click on the small pic link below.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 411
    Very nice VCR you've got there. I've read that audio cassettes are experiencing a bit of a revival, perhaps the same can be said of video cassettes. 50 bucks sounds like a great price.

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,871
    Never seen a VCR with Firewire built in. Very cool! GLWS.
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • RicardoRicardo Posts: 10,509
    Hmmmmm.... I've got a bunch of VHS-C tapes with kids stuff.....I've thought of converting them to DVD but this would probably be cheaper and definitely cooler.......
    I might grab this if there are no other takers.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,379
    @Ricardo grab it before I stop controlling myself.
    FestYboy be my guest. Not something I really need. Will let the weekend go by. If it's still here on Monday I'll grab it. Jesse please let me know shipping to 45040. Don't need the tapes...

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,379
    Ricardo wrote: »
    FestYboy be my guest. Not something I really need. Will let the weekend go by. If it's still here on Monday I'll grab it. Jesse please let me know shipping to 45040. Don't need the tapes...

Enabler!! :p
  • verbverb Posts: 5,064
    FestYboy wrote: »

Enabler!! :p

Come on Festivus! You know you want it! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Rega RP1 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs DAC, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1 transport, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus Subwoofer, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Project BoxE Bluetooth Streamer, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer

PM sent

Got it Jesse. I'll keep my word of waiting until Monday. Maybe someone else wants/needs it.

SOPA
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 3,456
    Man....I have about 20 VHS tapes of old Late Show with David Letterman when he had the time slot after Johnny Carson. Some of of the best TV ever made IMO. I miss Dave on TV.....
    Well it's Monday and no takers. Funds sent Jesse. I'm actually looking forward to hook this up and watch some tapes.

SOPA
  • FloydCFloydC Posts: 2
    Looks like it sold, just checking, pls let me know if its still available.
    FloydC
    FloydC wrote: »
    Looks like it sold, just checking, pls let me know if its still available.
    FloydC

I have another one just like this one I could sell.

• theredone1986theredone1986 Posts: 2
    edited February 8
    Don't suppose you still that extra one, do you? Ha.
  • tophatjohnnytophatjohnny Posts: 2,121
    Where do they come from??
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Yep.

Where do they come from??

Search engines.

• F1nut wrote: »

Yep.

Sent you a PM.
    So ok, the non-member price (under 100 posts) will be $100.00. As I don't have the original box or packing materials shipping this will require the buyer to arrange pick up, packing and shipping at your cost.